💫 Chapter-31💫

AN- Before starting, How are you all? From the comments, I got to know you all were veryyy excited for this part? Hmm?

Well, I'll not waste more time of yours. You can go and read your awaited chapter.

💀💀💀

YN was still on the ground crying her heart out while hugging her brothers. They too were very emotional. The rest came out from the kitchen and saw them. Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo were having a smile on their faces.

Sarang and Ha-joon were a little shocked cause they have never seen their Imo cry like this. The last time they saw her crying was when she told them about their Dad and Samchon's and what happened 12 years ago.

"Are you all planning on staying there the whole day?" They all heard Suzy's voice. They all broke the hug and looked at her.

She came near them and firstly helped YN to stand up who was still sobbing and tears were still flowing down her cheeks. She hugged Suzy and started to cry on her shoulder.

"YN, come let's sit at the couch first. And Sarang, go get water from your Imo" Sarang immediately nodded her head and ran to the kitchen.

Here, Suzy helped YN to sit on the couch. The rest also sat on the couch. The Kim brothers sat infront of YN.

"Unnie... *sob* is it a dream?" Suzy wiped YN's tears and shook her head. "It's not a dream YN. Your Oppa are really here. They are alive YN" She told her. Just then Sarang came and gave the glass of water to YN. She gulped it and thanked her.

YN looked at her brothers who gave her a smile. The smile she missed in the past 12 years.

"O..Oppa, I-I missed you so much. So much" she said again crying. But she wiped her tears and looked at her brothers while smiling. "I will not cry. You guys don't like when I cry. Right? So, YN will not cry" Her brothers nodded their head with a teary smile.

"Oppa, are you all fine?" She asked as she went to them.

Namjoon gently squeezed YN's hand, his voice soft yet firm. "We're all good, YN. Healthy and happy now that we're together again."

Jimin's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he leaned closer. "We've missed you like crazy, YN. Can't even put it into words."

Taehyung's smile was bright as he spoke, "Yup, it was so tough living away from you"

Jungkook's voice was steady, filled with sincerity. "We're here now, YN. No more tears, just smiles from now on."

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin nodded in agreement, their expressions softening with affection as they watched YN with adoration.