Gosh kiddo

The alarm from Leah's phone echoed across the room. She groaned as she went to stretch her arms out, disrupted by the 12-year-old clinging onto her like a koala bear. She smiled, as she softly ran her fingers through her sister's messy hair, before tucking the loose strands behind her ears. She looked peaceful when she slept. It was a sight that Leah wanted to keep forever. The slow movements of her chest moving up and down brought almost a sense of innocence across Leah, as she was reminded by the beauty of her younger sister's output on life. Despite how loud the alarm had shouted, the younger girl remained in a deep sleep, unbothered by the constant ringing that Leah had yet to turn off. She reached across, to silence the alarm, taking note of the jumper her younger sister had slept in.

"I really must take that back one day" Leah muttered under her breath. It was her jumper after all. And yet, her sister had seemed to claim it as her own, which was not fair. Despite the close relationship between the two girls, their status as sisters remained undisputed; it was one thing of many that brought them closer.

Leah sat up from her place in bed, slowly stroking her hand up and down Jessica's side in a bid to wake her, which was not easy. It took a while before she began to show any signs of life, groaning as Leah continued to attempt to wake her up.

"Good Morning, Little Lion"

That only spurred a further grunt from the preteen, not wanting to awake. Leah chuckled at the messy sight in front of her, the younger girls hair messy, and baby hairs sticking up left right and centre, her ocean blue eyes still adapting to the sunlight entering to Leah's room.

"it's not a good morning though, is it Leah?"

"It's not?" Leah frowned at her younger sisters response

"No, because if it was, I wouldn't have to be waking up this early."

"It's 8am bug"

"too early Leah."

She chuckled at her baby sisters response; trust Jessie to be cheeky as soon as she wakes up. Leah unwrapped the duvet from around herself, stretching her arms as she made her way out of bed, placing the slippers onto her feet.

"How did I even get in here, I swear I went to sleep in my own bed last night?"

"You came in at about midnight bug, remember?"

"Nope" Jessica replied, ensuring to emphasise the "p"

"but, if I did remember, I would reiterate the fact that the light blue ones aren't the way to go"

Leah laughed at her sister, making a move to change the light blue ear defenders to red ones on the wish list, before placing them in her cart. She added a couple extra bits and pieces that the girls may need, having found that with a 12 year old living with her, she needed a lot more stuff than when it was just her. She grabbed her training gear, and moved into the bathroom to change into the Arsenal kit and freshen up, giving her sister a little bit more time in bed, before heading down to the kitchen to start breakfast

"Jessie you need to be up and changed by the time breakfasts ready please"

"Yeah, up and ready by breakfast, got it."

"I mean it Jessica"

"ooh full name."

"Jessica."

"Yeah, yeah I got it Le, don't worry."

Neither of the girls wanted to mention yesterdays incident; they had done enough talking about it last night for the time being. They both wanted to pursue with normal life, as if it were a normal day for the each of them. Jessica dragged her feet back into her room, going through the drawers to find suitable clothes to wear to the London Colney grounds.