kiddo seems pretty content

Jessica was pounding on Leah's door, waiting for the captain to show her face so that they could head down to breakfast. Most of the girls had already headed down, Jessica knew because she had watched through the small window in her room, waiting till she could leave her room when it was quieter, finding herself spending the past 5 minutes practically banging down Leah's door.

"come ON Leah!"

"Just give me two minutes, goodness Jessie"

She continued pounding on Leah's door becoming more and more impatient by the minute, until Leah finally opened the door just as Jessica had moved to knock on it again, the young girl loosing her balance and falling forward, causing Leah to let out a laugh.

"That wasn't funny."

"Oh but it so was. Come on, let's head down to the canteen."

"I've been saying that for the past 3 hours Leah"

"You were at my door for all of about 10 minutes."

"Same thing really, isn't it."

"I can never understand how you are so intelligent, but with no concept of time."

"No, I have a concept of time, I just choose to go by my own indication of time instead."

"That makes so much more sense."

The girls reached the canteen, Leah making her way over to the breakfast bar with Jessica shuffling behind her, practically on her heels. It was already packed in the canteen, with most of the team having collected their breakfasts already, giving some silence by the bar table. As usual, both the girls went for their same breakfast they had every day; Leah with her Weetabix, and Jessica with her plate of strawberries, raspberries, banana and apple. It had become a new routine since joining camp, but one that was accepted gracefully by both of the girls, who had each grown to become a creature of habit, as they made their way down to the usual table, of Lucy, Keira, Georgia and Alex.

"Morning girls."

"Ah morning Le, morning Jess."

"Glad you two finally decided to join us."

"Hey you two."

All of them at the table greeted both of them warmly, as most mornings, Leah responding and going deep into conversation with the girls whilst Jessica slightly picks at her fruit selection, figuring out what to do with the day. She was growing more confident with most of the girls on camp, but it was still going to take some time before she unveiled her true cheeky self. Some already knew, Georgia could closely recall a time where the young girl had climbed a tree and gotten stuck insisting on Georgia having to get her down, resulting in her also being stuck up a tree, and Keira can easily remember when she had stood from above and threw banana skins at both herself and Leah when they came back, but the majority were still unaware to the young girls true self.

Today was meeting and tactic mornings for the girls, meaning that Leah had to leave Jess on her own for some of the morning, placing a soft kiss on the younger girls head once breakfast was finished, as they packed up to head to the meeting room.

"Have a good morning bug. If you need anything please text me."

The young girl softly smiled in response, as Leah cleared her plates away, before chasing to catch up to Georgia and Keira making their way down. The two of them were her bestest friends, but were also known to cause some slight trouble during the team meetings, and so Leah found it best to sit with them for the tactics session. They entered the room, which had a large screen set up with a formation already placed up on the board, Sarina stood in front clearly attempting to work her laptop as they all went to sit down. As they found some chairs towards the back corner, Georgia pulled the seat out from Keira as she began to sit, ending up with the Barcelona midfielder on the floor, and Georgia beside herself with laughter. It was going to be a long meeting.