the kiddo did it

It was the next day from the Arsenal v Chelsea match, the girls were all gathered at London Colney for a recovery session. It was one of their shorter days, but Jessica was determined to make the most of it, bouncing between people, as she annoyed almost every girl in the training centre. She had already flung a pea at Katie, stolen Gio's make-up, hidden Manu's coffee, and ran away with Caitlin's jacket, whilst searching for somebody else to go and infiltrate with her childish behaviours. She was wandering the hallways of London Colney, somewhere she had become accustomed to, practically her second home, searching for someone or something to become her next victim, as she came across Vic, standing alone on her phone next to the physio room. Jessica attempted to make her way over to the young woman, silently as possible, to try and jumpscare her, something which failed miserably.

"No, don't come closer to me"

"What?"

"I am not being the victim of one of your annoying little jokes, no way."

"I wasn't going to do that, I was simply going to offer you a hug."

"Were you?"

"Nah, I was gonna scare you, I'm bored"

"Knew it. I reckon we do something together, y'know, double the trouble if there's two of us and all that?"

"I don't think that's a saying Vic"

The girls came closer together, whispering as they came up with a plan. They decided that they would swap all of the girls t-shirts out for the training bibs that they kept in the equipment cupboard, which were renown for carrying a certain stench on them. The pair raced down the corridor in attempt to get to the cupboard, which luckily already held the key. It was rather large, as cupboards go, holding a fair few bits and pieces in there, big enough to hold both Vic, Jessica, and quite a few mannequins as well as some goals. Clambering into the cupboard, the girls climbed to the back to reach the bibs, grabbing a large pile as they giggled away to themself, before reaching the door to come back out. Jessica leaned across to the handle, pushing the door open, yet to no avail. She wiggled the handle, and shoved a bit harder, yet nothing came from it.

"Uh, Vic?"

"Move aside kid, you're just weak, let me try."

Jessica could only roll her eyes at the comment of her being to weak, she may be small but that did not make her weak. Vic got to the handle, using all her might to try and push the door open, but once more, it did not budge. She turned to look at Jessica, who was already staring the woman down,

"Ah well, we face a certain problem here."

"We're locked in, aren't we Viccy."

"It's alright, we can just call the girls."

"What, the ones who are in the ice bath? And with the phone you left in the changing rooms?"

"You can call the girls?"

"With the phone Leah took from me for swearing?"

"Oh shit"

"If you had a phone, I would've taken it by now."

"We have bigger problems Jess, we're bloody locked in the equipment cupboard."

~

The girls were all gathered in the ice baths, huddling together as they passed the time by. Leah was stood by Viv, who was scrolling through her Instagram, eyebrows furrowing together when she reached the Arsenal account, Leah chuckling at the Dutch's facial expressions.

"Everything alright Viv?"

"Yes- well, no."

"Why, what's up?"