excited to see the girls kiddo?

They had given it a week for Jess to settle back in at home before they decided to begin to resume life once more. 

Leah wanted to wait till she was confident that Jessica had begun to come back to her usual self before returning to training, not wanting to overwhelm her so quickly. So, when she began to notice the cheeky grin return to the small girls face, and her appetite beginning to return, she found herself returning to the London Colney grounds once more.

Soft music from their shared Spotify playlist filled the BMW, as they pulled into the car park, both of them soothed by the tunes. Everybody had always said how the two girls were so alike in terms of appearance, especially in their shared physical feature of their strikingly blue eyes that closely resembled the ocean. But everybody knew they were sisters more so from their closely shared personality.

One of the shared loves, being music.

For the both of them, it was a way to regulate, and find peace. Each of them loved a variety of types of music, loving anything which had some form of rhythm. It was one way Leah closely connected to Jess, knowing that the music they listened to spoke wonders for them despite being in silence. 

Her Spotify cut out however, when she turned the engine to the BMW off, having finally arrived at the training grounds. She heard the audible sigh come from her sister sat beside her, knowing that she was nervous about returning. 

Sliding her hand past the gear stick, Leah rested it on top of Jess' knee, giving it a slight squeeze to let her know she was there, before turning to open her door, setting up everything the had brought with them. She moved to get the wheelchair out first, before grabbing the Nike bag which rested on the backseat, having caused the both of them a lot of chaos to start off their morning

~

"Right-
What are you giggling at?"

All morning, Leah had been rushing around preparing everything for the first day back at the training grounds, leaving Jess to sit on the sofa, watching the chaos as it unfolded.

The two of them had fallen asleep without meaning two the night before, having been lulled to sleep with a Shrek movie in the background. It meant that when they woke up the next morning, having not set their alarms, nor prepared the night before, Leah was slightly stressed out. 

Her older sister was bright red in the face, having rushed to get dressed, grab some breakfast, grab Jess' clothes, and grab everything she needed. It was amusing for her to watch, to say the least.

"You"

"This is your stuff that's causing me havoc!"

In front of Leah, on the kitchen work surface, laid everything that they'd need for the day, a little checklist to remind them of everything to be be packed; her fidget toy, ear defenders, emergency meds, snacks, a Lego set, her phone, lanyard, soft toy, and water bottle. She spoke each item out loud, as she packed it into the bag, rushing out to the car to place it all into, before racing back into the house to grab the wheelchair.

"Have I got everything?" Leah murmured to herself, going through everything she may need, before breathing a sigh of relief, and placing her shoes on.

Jess could only watch as her older sister stood, prepared to leave the house, opening the front door and moving to her car. She giggled louder, unable to contain herself, waiting until Leah remembered the most vital thing she had forgotten. 

She sat on the sofa, where her leg was elevated, waiting for all of about two minutes before she heard the front door re-open, her sister stepping through into the living room, simply staring at Jess.