You get to decide, kiddo

TW: SH, I'll mark it so that you can skip past it!

The next few days passed, similarly to how Jessica's initial exclusion day went; rushing out of the house, barely making it to the training ground on time, and being extremely secluded when they finally arrived, before watching the girls train, and finding the confidence to get involved with them all once more. Everybody at Arsenal welcomed Leah's younger sister with open arms, helping to make the adjustments the young girl needed, looking out for her when they were around. She was practically a younger sister to everybody there, not just Leah, they all loved the kid. Jessica had taken a loving to them all.

It was the night before Arsenal played Chelsea at the Emirates, and having joined Leah at training once more, Jessica was laying at the St Albans home, watching one of the Harry Potter films whilst Leah was busy in the kitchen. It was how most of their evenings go, but tonight held a tense air, with nerves buried into it from both girls. Tomorrow, Leah would play one of her biggest games at one of the biggest stadiums, and Jessica would be going to watch, for the first time in years. She never went to Leah's games, finding the crowds to much to handle, the noise to loud for her senses, and the setting all to new for her to try and handle at once. Yet, since moving in, Leah had no other option with the young girl except to bring her to the game, the girl having refused to stay with her Mother.

Leah made her way into the living room which occupied her younger sister, carrying a box close to her chest. She placed herself next to the smaller girl, opening the package without saying anything, before revealing a pale red, over head pair of ear defenders. Jessica could only look at them, eyeing them up, in an attempt to almost intimidate them.

"What are you doing Jessie?"

"Staring at them."

"Why?"

"Squaring up to them, innit"

"Why are you squaring up to a pair of ear defenders?"

"Still deciding."

Leah just watched the one sided battle, as Jessica kept unbroken eye to, well ear, contact, before she finally had to blink. She placed her hands out, keeping her eyes tightly shut as she did so, in attempt to cut out other stimuli, waiting for Leah to place the ear defenders in her hands. Leah could only chuckle at her younger sister's reaction to the new item, softly placing them in her hands for the smaller girl to gain a sense of. She ran her fingers along the sides, and over the top, attempting to get a feel for the item, before timidly moving to place them over her head. She reached for Leah's hand in doing so, the Arsenal defender meeting the young girls search for contact. It was only when she had managed to get them over her head, that Jessica's eyes re-opened, a new found light that hadn't been there before in her pupils.

"How are they kiddo?"

"Oh my God"

"Is that good?"

"Oh my God"

"You have to give me some kind of awareness here Jessie, I have not a clue what's going on for you."

"I- I don't hear the fridge buzzing. And I- I can't hear the light. Its's... It's incredible Le"

She turned, grinning to her older sister as she watched Leah's eyes fill with tears. Watching her younger sister be hit with such a wave of relief brought a pride to Leah's chest like no other. The fact that she had helped to soothe just a bit of her sister's struggle made her heart grow. 

"I'm hoping to get someone at Arsenal to print the badges on the side for you, but for tomorrow I think you're going to have to just wear them as they are."