kiddo broke her

It was the final few days of camp, the girls having to spend some time in the gym in preparation for their game against Norway the next day. It was a usual occurrence, having to do some gym work each matchday minus 1, but it didn't make it any less boring for Jessica. All of the girls were so focused on each task, having their own miniature discussions, that usually Jess didn't really have anybody to bother other than her sister.

However, the difference between this gym day, and the others she had attended since being at camp, was that Jess had quickly distinguished how awesome each of the girls were, and had decided that this time, she would find a way to annoy practically all of them. Or, as many as she could get round to. 

She had decided to start the day off with the people who had become her group since she had joined her sister at the camp, who as usual, were all causing some kind of chaos, or just plain dopiness in Lauren's case. 

"Nah, I don't think I can do it Niamh, it's too heavy, you've got to remember I'm just a little forward player."

"That means nothing Hempo."

"It does, honestly, I don't need strength."

"You're a football player, of course you need strength."

"Can you please just lighten it up Niamh, I'm not being funny anymore."

"Oh Lauren girl..."

"Niamh I said I'm not being funny."

"They're already at the lightest they would go to."

"No way you're lying, get Es.
ES! HEY ES! Come here will you?"

"What do you want?"

"What weight are these?"

"They're 14kg Hempo"

"Fuck"

"Hey! There are little ears Lauren, I will not be having this-"

"Hey Jess, come tell Es to fuck off."

"Fuck off Es."

"Oh I am done with this."

"Bye Es, love you!"

"Love you too Jess"

Lauren and Niamh continued their bickering, the two of them just giggling away at each other as Jess continued moving around, deciding not to stand between the two of them. She could hear Rachel and Millie's booming voice from half way across the gym, jogging over to find them stood with both Alex and Meado.

"Hey look, even kiddos come to join us!"

"Heyyyyy kiddo, how'd you feel about joining in with some karaoke?"

"Hmm, what song?"

Before even being given an opportunity for an answer, Jessica found Millie forcing a hair brush into her hands, before hearing the track for "mountain deep, river high" Rachel starting to belt her hear out. She could only stand in shock, watching as the girl hit the high notes, before Beth leant over, whispering in her ear, 

"we have to join in with the chorus kid. Backing singers and all that."

She let out a small chuckle, before hearing the beginning of the chorus, moving herself to stand in line beside Millie and Beth, the three of them creating a little horizontal line behind Rachel, side stepping in time with each other as they clicked their fingers. Before she knew it, Jess was singing the backing tracks to the song in time with the other two, Alex simply stood with her head in her hands as she watched the group of them sing their hearts out, the scene going unnoticed by the rest of the team. A karaoke session at least once a gym workout was practically normal by now. If anything, it was more unusual for Rachel and Millie did not break out into song. It reached the end of the track as the young girl slipped away from the impromptu choir, who had already begun to decide on her next track, before skipping over to the next group that stood along from them.