you're a bad influence on kiddo

Jessica stood in front of her small mirror in her room, with Leah standing behind her. She wore her sisters green Nike jumper, designed to be oversized, and so drowned her, as well as some cream cargos, with her black and white dunks. Her older sister had styled her, with the insistence from Jessica for something correlated to her, as she stood trying to decide whether she liked the outfit or not.

It had reached the day where the planned bowling session with some of the other girls would be happening, having been put on hold for obvious reasons. Leah would be staying at home, where some of her friends would be coming round, with Jess going out with the others. 

"You look gorgeous bug."

Her sisters comment was enough to even slightly relax her, as the doorbell went. She hopped down the stairs behind Leah, hiding ever so subtly behind her as the older woman went to open the door, placing her hand on Jess' to give her a small amount of comfort.

"What's up bitches!"

Gio made her presence clear, as she walked through the door, throwing her hands in the air to announce herself as both Teyah and Kathrine followed after, the two of them calmer than the Brazilian. Each of them gave Leah a slight side hug, rolling their eyes at Gio who was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Has Gio been drinking?"

"No, she's just, well Gio I suppose."

"Ah, right."

They all moved to gather in the living room, Jessica still hidden ever so slightly behind Leah as they delved into conversation, Kathrine making her way over to the young girl, kneeling to the side of her.

"Hey Jess."

She offered a small wave in response, still clinging onto Leah's side.

"You ready for bowling?"

The young girl took a deep breath, as she then nodded her head in response, reluctantly letting go of Leah as she moved to take Kathrine's outreached hand. The group of them moved towards the door, Teyah and Gio having wrapped up their conversation, heading out to the car, whilst Kathrine and Jess stayed to say bye to Leah. 

The defender passed over Jessica's black drawstring bag to Kathrine, with everything that she may need in it; ear defenders, fidget toy, phone, safety snacks. Everything that the young girl lives each day with, before bending down to place a soft kiss against her sister's head.

"Have a good time bug, and remember, if at any point you need anything, tell Ke and she'll be with you. It's alright to ask for help bug. Love you Jessie."

"Love you too Le."

Jessica  nodded as she gave Leah a close embrace, before following Kathrine out to Teyah's car on the driveway, giving Leah one final wave as she stood in the doorway, watching her younger sister walk out. 

The young girl climbed into the backseat, beside Kathrine, opening the car door to immediately be met with Miley Cyrus being blasted out of the radio, with Gio screaming along. She could only giggle at the Brazilian girl, who was pouring her heart and soul out into the song, but not even meeting it in tune, as they pulled out the drive. 

"Gio, girl, who hurt you?"

Teyah spoke up what they were all thinking as they listened to Gio trying to hit the high notes, failing miserably. 

"No one going to join in?"

"This is a one woman show Gio, please, continue."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to keep slaying the song myself, no bother."