you're such a Lego fiend kiddo

Soft sounds of the fourth Harry Potter film blurred into the background of the plane atmosphere, providing entertainment from Kathrine's phone. Jessica had found herself sneaking to sit beside the Dane, moving from her original seat after they had gotten into the air, convincing the midfielder to watch the movie with her. Not that much attention was being paid to it however, given that the young girl had also brought her Lego set over with her as well, and the pair of them were highly concentrated on that.

"Why have you put that piece there?"

"Because the instruction said to."

"How can you read the instructions? They're in German?"

"The pictures aren't in German."

Kathrine just looked in shock, as Jessica continued placing her bricks together in an organised fashion, somehow able to do it in a consistent form, despite having no English instructions.

The Dane, on the other hand, was struggling. She prided herself on her Lego ability, something which she often enjoyed doing in her spare time, but Jessica was completely outshining her, and it was rather frustrating to watch. Instead, she turned her attention to the Harry Potter film, that she was somehow roped to playing on her phone.

"I don't remember this happening?"

"What, you don't remember Harry returning to Hogwarts? Ke girl, have you watched Harry Potter before?"

"Of course I've watched it before, I just don't remember them going by boat?"

"That's because that's not Harry? That's Drumstrangs?"

No words came from the midfielder's mouth, her silent actions speaking enough for her as she leant over to her phone, turning on the Danish subtitles to aid her entertainment process for it, skipping the scene back to rewatch.

"Oh, yes, I see it now."

"How do you not get information from the pictures?"

"I will send you back to your sister if you don't pipe down in a moment."

"OI KE, I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST TELL KIDDO TO PIPE DOWN?"

Teyah and Gio, who were both sat in front of the two of them, turned instantly at the phrase, sticking their faces over the headrests as they began to jokingly threaten the Dane, leaving Jess in giggles at the actions.

A couple rows in front of the youngsters, sat Leah, the space next to her that was originally held for Jess, was now taken by Viv, the two of them deep into conversation about the past few days. After the whole incident at the hotel on the night out, Viv had stuck a little closer to Leah, making sure she was okay.

"I still can't believe she turned up at the hotel."

The English woman sighed, her hands rested on her knees as she continued trying to process the event that had occurred less than 24 hours ago. 

When the group of girls returned from their night out in the early hours of the morning, both Lotte and Viv had stayed awake to welcome them back, and fill Leah in, given that she had returned fully sober. It devastated the vice captain more than anything, that she wasn't their to comfort her sister, wanting more than anything to let the young girl know she was alright.

"Jess still hasn't said anything about it."

"No, she seems to just be pretending it hasn't happened."

"I think that makes it worse. And are you sure she was there for what mum said?"

"Almost positive. I don't know for definite but, she was there for the ending."