I didn't mean it kiddo

The front of the car was silent on the ride back to Leah's house. Both Lia and Leah sat focusing on the road, not wanting to talk about the previous situation with Jessica still sitting in the back. They had planned to all go back to Leah's for a chilled evening after the game, but the plan had changed giving Leah's interview. It brought a certain peace to Leah though, hearing Jessica and Alessia laughing away at goodness knows what in the back, Jessica letting out a little squeal every now and then as Alessia moved to tickle her.

It was only a short drive from Meadow Park back to Leah's St Albans house, and Jessica found herself quickly racing inside as soon as the door was unlocked, beckoning for Alessia to join her at a game of FIFA.

"Cmon Less, please! I need to beat you!"

"Give me a sec kiddo, just have to warm my fingers up."

Alessia turned to Leah and Lia, who had slowly made their way in behind the sprinting kid, sat at the table in a calm silence. She raised her eyebrow at Lia, who simply shook her head, before Leah went to speak up,

"Jessie will be asleep before you know it. I can talk to Lia. It's alright Less, I know you're desperate for the twelve year old to beat you at FIFA."

Alessia let out a chuckle, before going and sitting on the sofa opposite Jessica, who seemed to be staring quite intently at the screen directly in front of her,

"Go easy Jess, you'll be getting square eyes soon enough."

"Gosh you sound like my grandmother, you old woman, lay off Less."

"Jessica!"

"Jeez chill Leah I got it."

"Jessica! You cannot talk to people like that!"

"But Leah I-"

"No! I said you can't."

"I was just trying to get Alessia, honestly Leah-"

"Now look! Talking back, Jessica I'm beginning to have enough-"

"Leah chill out, I was didn't mean to I was just-"

"Jessica will you just shut it for once!"

Lia watched as the situation unfolded in front of her, Leah beginning to spiral further as the recent journalist clearly had a hold of her mind. She stood up calmly from her seat as Leah began to berate the young girl further, Jessica beginning to become worked up.

"What is your problem Leah? I just wanted to play Alessia at FIFA, I don't get it why are you on my back so much?"

"You're my problem Jessica, you act like you rule the house and-"

Leah watched as Jessica's face fell, realising what she had just said.

"Jessie I-"

"Leave it, don't bother. I get it."

The young girl moved off the floor, heading up to her room, leaving the Xbox controller on the floor, the FIFA graphics still remaining on the screen. Leah could only watch as the young girl slowly took herself upstairs, guilt rushing over her like a tsunami. She had worked so hard to battle against the media, and yet she had just said it. Directly to her younger sisters face. The person she cared for more than anyone. Lia and Alessia both looked towards Leah with a sense of pity as she slowly slid down the wall, head in her hands. Alessia moved over to place her hand on Leah's shoulder, before swiftly turning on her feet.

"I'll go up to the kiddo. She'll be okay" She said softly, before slowly coming up the stairs.

Lia moved over, placing herself on the floor next to Leah, slowly moving her hands away from her face, revealing the fast flowing tears down the English captain's face, ones that she had battled so hard to try and keep in her for so long. Lia could only sit, with a comforting hand on the woman's leg as she cried with the overwhelming sensation of guilt.