kiddo deserves love

Leah had her arms wrapped tightly around Jess, the young girl clinging onto her older sister as if she'd never return. She soaked in the cherry scent, burying her head into the woman's chest, before feeling her arms be slowly released from around her, Leah kneeling down opposite her to place a soft hand on her cheek.

"I'll be back later bug, and I promise we can spend the evening together, doing anything you want."

She smiled in response, leaning into Leah's touch ever so slightly.

"If you need anything, Lia and Kim will text me. Remember you can go to them for anything as well, even if you just don't feel great."

It had come to the time where Leah would be going out to meet their mum, with Jessica having profusely refused to join her. As a result, they had planned for her to stay with Lia and Kim whilst Leah went out, going they're separate ways after training had finished. Leah would be driving to the café to meet her mum, whilst Lia and Kim would drive Jess back to her house, and waiting with her till Leah finished. 

Turning to look over her shoulder, Jess saw both Lia and Kim smiling warmly at her, the two of them waiting by Kim's mini to allow the Williamson's space. She leant further into the touch of her older sister, not wanting to let her go, before allowing Leah to stand from where she was kneeling, one final hug before the defender entered her BMW.

Jess stood where she was, watching Leah, until Lia came behind her, placing a soft hand onto her shoulder in offer of some form of comfort, as she came over to say goodbye to Leah as well, giving her a wave.

"If you need anything at all Lia, or if anything happens-"

"-Call you immediately. I know Le, we've got her."

They stood back and watched, as Leah shut the door to her BMW, roaring the engine as she reversed from her space in the London Colney car park, Jess offering her a sad little wave as she drove off, watching the defender leave all the way until she was no longer in sight.

Leaning back into Lia's presence ever so slightly, the young girl took some time to just take in the situation, before turning so that she was face to face with the midfielder, looking up into her warm brown eyes. Her hand was outstretched, waiting for her to slip her own hand into Lia's, which she did so almost immediately, following in pursuit after Lia. 

Together, the two of them wandered over to Kim's black mini, the captain stood outside by the driver's seat, a warm smile on her face as she saw the two of them approaching, walking over to open the door to the backseat to welcome Jess in, before entering the drivers seat. Lia had crawled into the back beside Jess, letting the girl appreciate her presence before turning to look out the window.

"C'mon then kiddo, let's get you home."

~~~

Locking her BMW, Leah exited her car in the car park of a rather quietened café. It was located on the outskirts of St Albans, in a rather small village in the country side. It had a quaint effect, situated in a trans furbished cottage, a natural effect being its main plausibility. Small green vines ran on the outside, tainted windows opening in the air, having a rather comforting atmosphere to it.

Slowly making her way to the door, she made her way in, immediately noting the calmed environment. It was quiet, with few people there, and no line to the counter which had an assortment of baked treats spread across it. 

She turned her head, looking for free spaces, realising she didn't need to after spotting her mum at a table beside one of the windows. It was a small booth kind of table, giving them even further isolation that was most likely unneeded, but may prove to be beneficial. Leah tried to be discrete making her way over, her mum's head lifting just as she came into view, an immediate smile spreading across her face. It was a sickly sweet one, and quite frankly made Leah feel slightly unwell, but returned it none the less.