What do you want kiddo

**if you saw this without a chapter name, no you didn't😂😂😂**

~

"Jess I swear if that's my phone you have in your hand I am going to rugby tackle you so hard into the floor that the entire bus is going to shake."

"Woah woah woah, let's calm it on the threats here McCabe, I'm only a poor innocent little 12-year-old."

"That means nothing to me Jessica give me my phone back"

"Or else what?"

"What do you mean or else what, I have just threatened to rugby tackle you into the floor!"

Katie and Jess were stood in the middle of the team bus aisle, having quite a dramatic stand-off as they drove to the West Ham away game. Jessica had found herself getting pretty bored pretty quickly, flicking Leah's nose, singing in Kim's ear, and now stealing Katie's phone. It was all in a bus journey's work for her, and those who weren't victims were enjoying watching the mischief.

"Oh will you just go annoy somebody else kid."

"Like who?"

"I don't know, you seem to be working your way through the bus pretty well!"

And so, that's what she did. Jessica passed Katie's phone over to Caitlin, who kept a tight hold of it, promising to not give it to the now fuming Irish women, before moving down to the front of the bus, placing herself down in the spare seat next to Viv.

"Kid I-"

"No, no don't worry. I am here to be calm."

All of the girls shared an uncertain glance, subtly shaking their heads at the statement they knew wasn't true. It took Jess only a couple seconds until she started tapping her fingers away at the table, Viv reaching over to hold her hands still, allowing the girl to subconsciously move to tapping her feet, the players at the table beginning to despair with her almost immediately. Luckily for them, she quickly moved over to the table on the left, where Stina, Amanda, and Lina were all deep in conversation about their outing tonight, and so decided to join them, quickly realising they were speaking in Swedish and she had not a clue what was going on.

"Can I help you, elskling?" Amanda's sweet voice echoed. 

"I'm so bored, I might not make it to the game" 

The Swedish women all just laughed at the young girls over exaggeration, before returning to their conversation, as Jessica hopped up, finding herself just wandering up and down the aisle, feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket.

Teyah: Kid, you're killing me here. Just come sit with me, Gio and Ke. Gio's annoying enough.

Jessica found herself bouncing over to the table towards the back of the bus, the atmosphere being filled with quiet conversations and her footsteps as the team tried to get themself in to the headspace for a game. She sat herself next to Kathrine, Gio and Teyah opposite where Gio was doing her hair.  They were talking about their recent trip out, where they had decided instead of going out for a drink like they planned, they had decided to go bowling instead, Gio still complaining about the loss before Jessica piped in,

"I've never been bowling before?"

"What? You're having me on kid?"

"Nah, never really had anyone to go with"

"You're telling me Leah's never taken you bowling?"

"Not really. I didn't see much of her growing up, she was always playing football. It's only since I moved in with her that I've begun to do more fun things."