4. Knock on the door~

Update!!

ADVIKA'S POV

"Open the door."

I heard maa was shouting from outside the door, I straightened myself sitting on my place I gulped my saliva I didn't imagine her this time she never come this time.

I jerked off from my bed and turned my head towards the door that was continuously knocking by her.

"Sam I'll call you later, bye."

I muttered trying to sound low and I quickly cut the call, without waiting for his reply, I know my secrets making my life more different but still, now only I have to wait for weekend, so that.

I can share everything with Sam, I took a deep breath while closing my eyes for a second to relax my mind and being scared to dead, if anyone know about that they surely going to kill me, without even being hesitated.

"Open the door Advika."

She shouted again and banging on the door from outside, I freak out she'll going to make my life a living hell.

I gulped my saliva, my whole body started trembling and shivering, my mind got blurred right now, I can't able to use my brain.

I couldn't think properly, with my shivering finger I try to delete my call history, thats the only last thing that can safe me from upcoming tsunami.

"Advika, this is last warning I said open the door otherwise I'm going to call your father do you want me to that or you open the door."

Again bang sound with maa last warning and I was numb, if my father know about this he surely going to kill me right at this moment.

I took last option switched off my phone and throw it in bed I got from bed , with trembling leg I started taking Little step towards the door.

I forward my sweating palm, and I opened the door, I inhaled deeply trying to calm my nervousness.

"Yes , maa, what's happen? "

I managed to say, with my gaze fixed on her frustrated face. I tried to calm look normal as much as possible.

"What are you doing for so long? What takes you that much time to open the door?"

She questioned frowning her eyebrows, I tried to keep my expression normal so that she didn't get the idea of my nervousness, her sharp piercing gaze never leave my face, she started moving inside the room, I stepped aside so that she can entered.

I started following her with each steps my nervousness getting high, her change behaviour making me more worried.

"M-Maa, nothing actually I was in the bathroom, so that's why I didn't hear the knock,"

I tried to say while shattering with my words as I keep moving my gaze every where except her eyes.

"Mmm?, you are not lying to me, are you?"

She questioned sternly, I gulped nervously while her thinned brows making me shivered she slowly sit on the bed and I keep standing infront of her.

"Maa, what are saying?"

I said tried to make her believe my word, I tried my best to stay calm and think properly before answering her, I met her gaze with full confidence this time, because that the only last thing I can do.

"Mm...okay then give me your phone."

She muttered making me gasped, my eyes got widened with her sudden demand, he forward her palm infront of me looking deeply into my eyes.