29. Would have been pregnant~

Update✨

Yesterday literally wattpad and Instagram testing my patience, I lost counts that how many time I reinstall Wattpad and tried to login but finally in the morning I'm able to login my account and then started writing this chapter, it takes me whole day so please show your love otherwise I'll loose all hope.

Now enjoy...."

Samrat POV:

Cold water passed over my head and drenched my body, panting heavily my hands on my manhood moving back and forth rapidly in high pace to calm myself i pressed my lips tightly to compressed my groaned.

Finally after 20 minutes i come out i washed my hand and relieve for a second my hands were holding the bathroom wall and I was standing with my head bowed, thinking about moments ago.

When I looked at her just wrapped in white towel her bare thighs shoulder, her soft honey skin she didn't even know what exactly she had that makes me devil for her, I know she innocent but I'm really to ruin it but don't want take steps towards without letting her know about my identity.

When her skin get contact with mine, I just want to ripped that one piece of cloth hiding her precious body from me, I want to suck her bosoms until she'll sore, suck her precious pearl to make her know what heavens feel like.

Drink her honey pot, do all unholy things with her and give her satisfaction I'm not that gentle guy who always make sure to didn't let their women hurt, I'll never hurt her but I can't be gentle with her that is also make my ways close to get closer to her.

Today I almost lost my control, all ready to fuck her right at that moment, hang god her voice let my brain work properly, if by mistake I had touched her there is no back.

I breath out, and sighed, i ran my palm through my hair and pushed it back from forehead, it's feels like sweet placed infront of me but I can't able to taste it, I'm just behaving like a horny man god.

I heard faded voice of door maybe she left, but wait did she'll have breakfast she always show tantrums, I'll handle all her tantrums except related with meals, she never care about her health that makes me loose my mind.

But I got relieved after recalling that Reema is present in the living room she can't let her leave this easily without having breakfast, i don't want to leave bathroom before she left because right now I'm not ready to face her after that incounter.

After wasting 30 minutes inside i entered in the room, covering my lower part with towel, I look around properly if she is here or not?, after observing everything, when was about dry my hair i gaze fixed upon the mirror there is a note stick there, i picked it up and carefully read that.

'I'm getting late according to you, so now I'm going don't leave without having breakfast, take care of yourself, okay bye byee.'

"Monkey.."

i mumbled in low voice while a slight smile appeared on my face, I can imagine her scrunched nose while writing this sarcasm dipping from 'I'm getting late according to you.' carefully i kept inside my laptop bag.

I turned back to face mirror i dried up my hair and neatly set it and I moved to closet, i pulled out a black lavish business suit, after I'm done I wear my black shoes and put my overcoat on my arm and held my laptop in another.

Reema standing near dining table lowering her head, i pulled the chair and got settled she started serving my healthy diet, i didn't compromise with my diet, but I can't stop Avni from having her unhealthy junk food whenever I tried to tell her, her momos lover
personality got hurt and then she back fire that was almost impossible to win against her.