19. Already been meet her~

'Sorry for grammatical mistakes🙃'

Next update will be advika's POV.

Now enjoy....

Samrat POV:

"But bhai, where do you want to take bhabhi for your honeymoon....?"

He asked with curiosity present in his voice, for a second I'm went completely shocked, then after second I finally decided to ask.

"Why do you want to know where I'm taking my wife for our honeymoon?"

I shot glared at him and uttered while move my body sightly up with elbow and rested my face on my palm and sightly turned towards him.

"She is also my sister in law." He muttered softly while laying on sofa, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes, she is, now forget all this and sleep again you need rest."

I said to avoid another session of embarrassment and lay on bed just like before and rested my head on pillow.

"You keep saying me to rest again and again bhai , I have been hearing this since yesterday. The bullet hit you, not me, and I just woke up from sleep and then you are telling me to go to sleep."

He said with sightly loud and frustrated voice, I didn't replied and pulled duvet over till my eyes, I heard, he sighed.

"Bhai, today everyone is coming to meet you, and see you how badly you get injured."

He uttered in serious tone and started doing something on his phone, I peaked my head from duvet and turn to his side, I didn't understand that, who are coming to meet me?

"What do you mean by everyone?" I asked in  raspy voice, maybe because the effect of my medicine was wearing off, I groaned sightly and waiting for his answer.

Before he could tell, the door opened with thud sound and the doctor came in.

"How are you feeling, mr. Thakur." He asked in low voice, I slowly nodded and he  checking my report while holding my report file, Avyansh came towards me and stand few inches away from my bed.

"Mr. Thakur, if you want to continue your treatment from India? then, we can provide you our best doctor team."

Doctor finished while his gaze fixed upon me for an answer but I didn't replied he is standing in same place without uttering a single word and the nurse who was standing next to him started changing my drip, she lifted my left hand and removed needle and tried to clean my hand gently, then she took my right hand and push needle in my veins, I didn't flinch, she completed and then move to change bandage, she move closer to unbutton my shirt, I lifted my gaze to her, I can see her eyes filled with lust, suddenly I started feeling disgusted.

"Stop, I can remove my shirt you don't have to do this." I declared in deep and strict voice, she shivered suddenly hearing my dominating voice.

I removed my shirt, and turned on my stomach then tilt my head at her to start doing her work, she removed bandage and started cleaning, Avyansh look down at my back and turned to meet my eyes, he looks worried or maybe feeling my pain, I blinked, tried to assure him that I'm absolutely fine.

The doctor and Avyansh went away and stood in distance and started talking while the nurse was doing her work.

She almost complete and unexpectedly she touched my neck seductively, I lost my patience I turned on my back and harshly pushed her with my whole power, she was thrown away and hit the wall right in front of me with a loud sound and she touched her head which was now covered with her blood and soon started crying loudly while holding her head.