8. Breakdown

Here is the another chapter I hope you all will like it...♡

Advika POV

I opened my eyes after crying for straight two hours, I started thinking about my future what if I get married to that unknown men he also going to make my life like hell, I want to get married with one an only my Sam.

"Sam, I need to contact him"
I muttered, searching for phone.

But as usual my so-called luck, last night maa took my phone with her.

"Dhriti, Dhriti can help me "

I started taking my steps towards door but as I tried to open it, it's lock I started banging on door like a crazy women I lost all my hopes, seeing my situation right now. There is no reply I continued banging on door but it looks like they all become deaf.

"Please open the door "
I pleaded soon I started sobbing.

Again no response, I know chachi make sure that Dhriti can not come here, because she is the one who try to help me that's why they never allow her to come. I moved back to my bed and sat down with thud sound.

Around 1 pm I heard knock on door, obviously to inform me that someone are coming inside because they already locked this room, I didn't replied, I heard that person opened the door Maa, came inside the room with a plate in her hand.

She sat next to me in bed and forward her hand, I didn't look at her.

"Eat your meal, you didn't eat anything from morning this is not good for your health."

She said with blank expression like she didn't know anything about what's happened few hours back.

"Do you care about me, seriously?"
I uttered sarcastically.

"No doubt, I definitely care about you Advika."
She said with thinned brows, caressing my cheeks.

"O really, If you care about me, then you never take Papa's side like I never be your daughter you can't marry me off to an unknown person whom I didn't even know that."

I said a little bit louder, moved my body to side directly looking at her eyes.

She moved her gaze from me after two minutes silence she finally broke the silence.

"Your papa know his family very well he is good try to understand I know you love someone, forget him Advika."

She finished still looking at floor.

"You know that I love someone!!"
I asked shocked with her words.

"Yes, I know but I don't want to know about him."
She said furiously, finally she moved her gaze to meet mine.

"I love him, still you want me to marry someone else."

I asked her in slow voice, feeling like soon I burst out with crying.

"After getting married soon you forget him."

She muttered with concerned in her voice.

"Now, don't try to convince me I make my own way."
I said furiously while standing from bed.

"You behave like a stubborn, we never taught you this."

Standing up from bed I said loudly.

"Eat your meal, get ready for marriage day after tomorrow you are gonna leave for Banaras."

She announced with looking for my response she left.

I sat on bed with thud sound and soon unknowning my tears makes their way to my cheeks.

Harshly wipped my tears and started thinking about, what should I do next? I hug my knees and hide my face in it. After sometime time I moved my face from my knees and look at the side table, there is meal plate kept on that.

I leaned backward and closed my eyes from corner of my eyes tears slipped out. With continuously sobbing I didn't know when I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
With jerked my opened my eyes when I feel someone continuously shaking my arm with emergency, I looked at the person there is none other than Dhriti, suddenly I hugged her and muttered.

"Thank you so much dhriti for coming her, please do something I don't want to get married please Dhriti."

I pleaded tightly hugging her, she also placed her hand on my back and started caressing.

"Di, they also took my phone and strictly told me to stay away from this matter."

She managed to say with shaking voice.

"How you managed to came here?"
I asked with concern, I don't want her to suffer because of me.

"Right now we don't have time for questions answers session we will discuss this later come with me without uttering single word."

She said holding my right palm in her and dragging me with her.

"Where are we going?"
I asked taking steps with her.

"Few seconds ago I told you that you ask me anything and again you."

She signed frustrated.

"Okay, now I don't utter a single word."
I said forming my brows.

"Good girl."
She muttered giving a sweet smile.

She started dragging me to my parents room before we entered she said.

"Look, your and my phone are kept in wardrobe by badi maa and we have to take it back understand."

She said moving her hand like indicating the plan.

"Where are they?"
I asked looking here and there.

"They all are planning for your marriage in living room."

She said, exhaled deeply.

"Are you sure they didn't found us?"
I asked her, she nodded.

"Let's go."
We both said together and entered in room while continuously looking back.

We started taking silence step towards there wardrobe and when we finally reached there Dhriti slowly opened the wardrobe and start searching for phone after five minutes she finally found our phone, she look at me and smile and smile back to her, she forward phone infront of me. I take it and press switch button soon phone switch on.

I directly call sam, but he didn't pick, desperately I call him again but result was same, getting frustrated I started typing...

Message: Sam, my family forcing me to get married they took my phone and caged me in room, I don't after this I able to contact you as soon as you get this message try to do something please sam.

I sent him but before I do something else I heard.

"What are you both doing here......?"

***

I hope you all like this chapter upcoming chapters will be very interesting, what will sam do when he get avni's message?

If you like to know about that please
Follow, vote and comment

💗