17. As you had left~

Another update!!!
.
.
.
Advika POV:

'How is my squirrel.....?'

A message popped up, I look down and touch the message, unknowning my lips curved into a smile.

'Stay well, eat on time and take full care of yourself, do not stress, pay attention to your studies, do not forget to apply ointment on your bruises.'

'I am also fine and I am missing you a lot, see you soon, Love you Avni...'

Before I can read that, another message popped up, I read the message and muttered. "Love you too Sam..." I weakly smile looking at my phone screen, I started typing...

Message

'I'm alright Sam, have your meal properly you didn't take care of yourself, please come back soon, I'm missing you more, love you too Sam...'

I sent it, I look outside of window and closed my eyes, exhaled deeply, I don't know but I really feel that something is wrong he is not right, I shake my head to remove all this negative thoughts, when suddenly.

"Ma'am we reached." Driver said and step out before he opened the door I quickly come out and said.

"Bhaiya you don't need to do this, I can manage."

I uttered in low and calm voice with sight smile, he hesitated first but my look convince him, he slowly nodded and sat back in car, I turned around and entered in building, I'm in lift when a family entered, Husband, wife and their child maybe. woman was holding her baby in her arm , who looked about two years old, she look like a doll. Someday, Sam and I will have a baby like her, NO, NO what am I thinking?.
That lady turned to my side and give a warm smile I smiled back.

"Hello, I'm Ruchi Shah your neighbour, you shifted two days back."

She asked in excitement while her smile never leaves from her lips. Her baby life her hand infront of me like she wants to come and i look at her mother to asked for permission, she give me warm smile and hand her baby, I took her in my arm and tapped her small nose she giggled and clapped, I adore her and said.

"Hello, I'm Advika Singh Thakur and yes we just shifted two days back."

I replied softly and look at her, she looks little bit confused, I didn't bother much at first but then she asked.

"Are you married, I mean you don't look married."

My brows thinned and I gazing at her to know, what that means?, Then I remember I did not put vermilion also hide my nuptial chain inside and i look down and looked at my ring finger of my hand, I did not have ring. I lift my lashes to her and give her me most awkward and nervous smile.

"Actually, I don't like wearing rings and since I am still a college student, I can't wear other things either." I tried to say in low voice, she take little bit time to get this things in her mind, then my all attention went to baby, she started playing with scarf that I wrapped around my neck when, suddenly she said.

"If you are a college student then why did you get married so early?" She almost shouted, with this lift opened with thud and we come out, at this time I really wanted to ignore her questions so bad.

"There is no need to interfere into their lives Ruchi, If she is not comfortable then why are you asking this questions?" All time standing beside her, her husband finally choose to say something and I'm glad to be honest. He turned towards me and continue.

"I'm really sorry behalf of my wife." He uttered with apology look on his face, I slowly nodded, all the time Ruchi make annoying faces.

"B-u-t..." Ruchi tried to protest but her husband 'done with you' look make shut her mouth, stupid me tried to look here and there to avoid this situation. I really don't want to continue more.

"Excuse me, actually I have some important work." I muttered softly, giving her child to her and lastly smile at her and started walking away from them before waiting for her reply.

I entered inside and kept my bag on the table and threw myself on the sofa, I exhaled deeply and closed my lashes, O god that lady.

If, I stay their for some more time she will definitely asked me about everything. I didn't dare to move for next fifteen minutes, after that I get a glass of water for myself and went inside our bedroom, loneliness screaming here, I never stay alone in my house dhriti and I share room and here I have to stay alone. I will talk with dhriti, I also want to know about her, now she is all alone. I took a deep breath and shouted.

"When will you come Sam..."

I literally shouted and went to bathroom, I wash my face and change into something comfortable, oversized tshirt and shorts, I wore this because Sam is not here, definitely I need time to get comfortable with that.

I sat on the bed and fold my leg for getting more comfortable and then I remember my bag is left in the living room, I make crying face is really hard for me to move my body after getting comfortable in one place, I picked my bag and went inside the bedroom again I sat just like before and dial her number.

Call cut automatically after 3-4 rings, I dialed her number again and finally she picked before I utter something I heard something from another side of call.

"Ab aur kya karne ke liye reh gya hai , sab kuch to kar hi chuki ho humari izzat to chali hi gyi, khud to bhag gayi ab humari beti ko bhi apne jaisi banana chahti ho..."

("Now what else is left to do, everything has been done, our honor has gone, you have run away, now do you want our daughter to be like you..." ) Chachi yelled at me while uttering this bitter words, my heart ached, I tightly shut my eyes to prevent the upcoming outburst.

"Chachi please....aisa mat boliye.."

("Chachi please don't say like this..") I tried to say in low voice but she ignored and said.

"Ab kabhi usko call mat karna.."

("Don't ever call her again.") With this she cut the call, I'm constantly looking at my phone screen, somewhere in bed I throw my phone and place my head on pillow, I didn't realize when my tears were disappearing from my eyes into my pillow.

"Now because of me, they are ruining her life, they won't let her complete her education , they won't let her go out of the house.."

I was keep mumbling all this to myself, I thought I will talk to Sam about it, can she stay with us? May be no because chacha, chachi never let her go with me. I signed and closed my eyes.

When suddenly I heard my phone ringing.
I started searching for phone, finally I got I look at the screen it shows " Sam " I muttered unknown smile played on my face, I pick up the call.

Call.

Sam: "Toh kaisi hai meri Avni?" (" So how is my Avni?) He asked his sound very low.

Me: "As you had left"

Sam: "Mmm, means you are fine." He chuckled while making fun of me, I scrunched my nose.

Me: "Stop it Sam, don't talk about me and tell me are you feel, you did not sound well?"

Sam: Hey, I tried so hard to talk in a good voice, I also started taking singing classes, why did you say that I am not sounding good? He uttered and chuckled, but charm was missing in his voice, I signed.

Me: " Now stop this Sam, I know you are trying to hide something, you are not taking care of yourself." I said in little strict voice this time.

Sam: " Sorry Avni mommy actually, I have so many work to do, that's why I tried to complete that as fastest I can so can I meet my beautiful wife." He muttered in low voice or with most sexiest voice I can say. I exhaled deeply.

Me : "First tell me when you are coming?"

***

I hope you all like this chapter if yes then follow me for more updates, vote and comment..♡

💗