21. They almost killed her~

We just crossed 5k reads , thankyou so much💗

This is longest chapter I wrote till now but for silent readers please vote if you like, good response give me courage to write frequently and those who vote in every chapter it means alot to me♡

Now enjoy update!

Samrat POV:

"...Sanjay has already been met her, now like him we will also meet our daughter-in-law....."

"What do you mean by this, dadi?"

I literally jerked off from my place and asked in loud enough that everyone present in room can heard me out, they fixed her gaze on me like I asked something stupid, I keep gazing at them to hear their justification.

"Can anyone told me, what exactly dadi said just before?"

Getting out of patience I questioned again, they started looking at each other, I took a deep breath and got ready to ask again but.

"I went college to meet her in person." Dad uttered in his strict tone, while directly looked at my eyes, I lowered my head and tried to calm myself.

If she ever get to know about my family or anything if didn't think twice before doing something stupid.

"Did you say something to her?" My voice come out as a mere whisper, I still hold my head like before.

"No, I didn't said anything, I just went there and gave her scholarship and told that principal to call her so that I can meet her."

Dad said using same serious tone like before and stood from his place and stepped closer to my bed, he stood tall and keep gazing my lowered head.

"What she said then?" I muttered in slow but deep voice and lifted my gaze to look at his expression, it's blank.

"She didn't said much, but she looks really overwhelmed by that news."

He completed in slow voice, I fixed my sight at his eyes and his glance telling me different story, I really wanted to know every single detail about her.

We both did not meet each other for 3 days, neither saw her nor touched her nor took her in our arms, I really wanted bone crushing hug, she is like an addicted drug but in a good way, more I see her, more I wanted to get closer to her, I inhaled sharply then dad suddenly voiced.

"She is a nice girl, her behaviour, her presence give positive energy, I think you found right girl but she is still young treat her well, otherwise I will teach you proper lesson."

He announced first softly but after some words his tone changed from soft to commending, how would I do something to her, I'm not a monster well I am, but not for her obviously hopefully she never see my real indentity, I blinked and he gave a short nod and turned around to get settled in his place.

"He will always treat her well no matter what,  dad?"

Samarth stated loud enough that everyone laughed together and this time Pratham who has always straight expression right now his lips lifted upwards into small smile, I lay backward on pillow.

"I always treat her well, no matter what?"

I blurted and look at everyone one by one, dadi squeeze my hand I glance at her, she smiled and blinked, I smiled back at her.

"Yeah because you love her so much, bhai?"

Samarth again uttered in slow voice, sarcasm dipping from his every single word come out from his mouth. I shot a deadly glared at him, he unenthused in his place and hide behind dad, everyone giggled seeing his childish behaviour.