26. The first kiss~

Update✨

So I think that I will update 3-4 times a week because it is important to see other things also, still if anyone has any suggestion then you can definitely let me know.

Advika POV:

I started reciting Hanuman chalisa in my mind and slowly turned to face door of the room, a dark shadows can be seen there, I trembled.

"Ooo God, please save m-e....." I breathed and put my hand on my chest.

When I turn around I came to see a black shadow almost hovered me, for a second I lost present of mind and blankly stared in that direction, i took a breath and realised who is he?, Sam..

Without even thinking, I threw the comforter away from my body and ran towards him and i clung directly to him body. I wrapped my hands around him neck and started feeling his body against me. I didn't even realize what was my brain planning to do, I heard something dropped off from his hand but I didn't lift my head to look.

After approx two minutes I realized that Sam didn't hug me back as he is just standing blankly but I didn't think of separating from him and as he is still in his place I went more close to his chest and after sometime, he wrapped his hand on my waist and pulled my body more closer to his.

He deep his face in the corner of my neck and started taking deep breaths and then suddenly he slowly and seductively kiss the base of my neck, my body hair stood at the end, an electric current ran through my body, I grabbed his blazer tightly and pressed my body further into his chest.

"You recognised me Avni?"

He asked in his deep, husky voice and seductively nibbled in my neck.

I don't know why but a tear from my eyes fell down to my cheeks and absorb into Sam's shirt and I didn't realize when that tear turned into a sob, he tighten his grip around my waist.

"Aise roke mujhe aur dard mat do Avni."

("Stop giving me more pain crying like this Avni.") He softly murmured while moving his hand from my waist to back, I looked up and our glance meet with each other for some sometime we both forget everything.

"Toh kisne bola tha aise chhod ke Jane ko gadhe."

("So who told you to leave like this, donkey?") Without leaving the eye contact, sarcasm dipping from my each and every words, he bent over my ear, i flinched.

"Aab toh agaya na, gadha bologi to wapas chala jaunga."

("Now I  have come, if you call me donkey then I will go back.") He murmured huskily, then softly chuckled, i narrowed my eyes but next movement his wet tongue make contact with my earlobe, i shrugged in his tight grip but his tight hold upon my body didn't let me detached our body.

Even though I'm not uncomfortable with his movement but the sensation ran inside my veins because of his intimacy, his heated body, his warm embrace, i don't want to let it go, but I can't handle this.

"Stop." His one word stopped me in my place, i tightly shut my eyes and inhaled deeply thinking that this technique might be working but it cannot helping even a bit.

Unexpectedly he suddenly pulled me up with emergency or to safe myself from smashing my face I held his neck tightly our height difference is too much but still I managed to hold him tightly.

"Wrap your legs around my torso."

He spoke directly without further I did, he rubbed our noses, my cheeks heated up with new sensation, our hot breath mixed together, gathering lots of courage I finally managed to lift my lashes and glimpse at him.