44. Her hateful words~

ADVIKA'S POV

"Besharam,"

("Shameless,") I turned towards the direction of the sound, and there is the same lady who ruin my day, her hatred gaze fixed upon me.

I thinned my eyebrows I didn't react because I didn't understand why she said shameless, I looked at myself trying to understand, then I realised my shorts, I quickly try to pull it down but how can I do this, it is a shorts not a lower.

"What do you mean?"

I flinched when I heard Sam dangerous deep voice, I tilted my head and saw his expression, his jaw clenched while looking at that lady.

She must be a family members that's why she's staying here, I didn't know her because the whole day I didn't come out from the bedroom and crying for the whole day, he didn't looked at me and staring at her, I gulped nervously with his sudden changed behaviour.

"Just look at your wife, before asking me?"

She said loudly, while hatred in her voice can be clearly heard, I held the end of my shorts and pulled it down slightly basically try to stretch it.

Dumbhead me thinking that this could to turn into a lower, my bad luck that I wore this but I never thought to come here and eat at this time and get her bitter words in return, I slowly took a step forward with my shaky legs and stand behind him.

"Mai toh usse har waqt dekhta hoon, humesha bahut acchi hi lagti hai kya koi problem hai aapko,"

("I see her all the time, she always looks very nice, do you have any problem?") Sam said sternly, I can feel he is taunting her, he spun around and look at me, giving his assuring look.

I kind of feel relaxed with his words but I don't want to stay here for another second, after eye contact he again turned to face her.

"Yes, I have problem, I have problem with her,"

She literally shouted, I flinched and tightly hold his bicep, I didn't realise that my nails digging into his hard bicep.

My eyeline widened, did she wanted to wake everyone, why she is shouting at this time, when everyone is sleeping, I never thought I will come downstairs in my shorts.

"Then you should leave this mansion as soon as possible, because she is the eldest daughter in law of this mansion and she will never leave, so if you have problem with her then, no one stopping you to get lost from here,"

Sam said in his deep voice with sarcasm dipping from his mouth, I closed my eyes, when I heard footsteps, I quickly opened my lashes and look towards the direction of the voice.

I gulped nervously with embarrassment, there were the whole family members coming towards us with worried and confused expression, I keep gazing at them when I realised that I'm not in my proper attire, I quickly hide behind Sam.

"What happened?" Papa asked coming towards us with his worried expression.

"Is everything is fine?" I heard Maa voice, I really wanted to cry at this moment, I can't see them as I'm behind Sam huge figure.

"Nothing is going well here," I heard her voice, sounded exactly like venom, if venom was a person that has exactly her face.

"What do you mean, Sulochana?" Dada ji uttered, her name is Sulochana, I clutched his tshirt in my fist.

"Look at your lovely daughter in law,"

She uttered, making me shivered, I tightly shut my eyes down, please god safe me, after this I will never wear shorts in my life, please just save me once, I prayed to god.