18. Honeymoon plans~

I had said that I would not update on weekends but we crossed 2K reads you all are really amazing thankyou....💗

That's why I thought to update another chapter, now enjoy...

Samrat POV:

I opened my lashes, I took a deep breath my body ached so bad, but this not my first I already have worst situation before, after they left and I took a nap because right now my body needs rest either my mind allowed me not. I look at the clock, which is hanging on the wall infront of me, it shows 1 pm.

I thought to call Avni, definitely she feels lonely that she hated the most, before I pick my phone, door opened and Avyansh entered with lunch box in his right hand and he stop just few steps away from me.

"Bhai, your meal doctor said that you can only have light food, so I bring khichdi."

He uttered and started pouring khichdi on plate and then he put table infront of me on hospital bed and placed the plate. Our eyes meet for a second and I look down at my plate.

"Did you both had your lunch."

I asked as usual seriously they face so much they are young grown up man but still they remain my little brothers.

"Yes, we already ate our lunch don't worry Bhai, and finish your meal it will get cold." He lied to me, I turned to look at him he avoid eye contact.

"Call Pratham to be here and order lunch for both of you, I will wait for you so is better to do what I say rather than making excuses Avi..."

I said in serious tone and glared at him, he nodded like a obedient child who stop asking for stupid things.

He call Pratham and also order lunch for both of them mean while he covered the lit on plate to prevent the food for getting cold.

Pratham come inside, he sat on big sofa that placed on the side of room, hearing the knock Avi went to take his order then we three finished our lunch.

"Now you both go and take a nap, I know you two really well, you both are not superman who didn't get tried, just go and complete your sleeping hours."

I cleared and they started staring at me I cleared my throat to let them know what they are actually doing and I continue..

"Also I want to ask, when will doctor give me discharge?"

"They told that you need proper 1.5 months rest and after that maybe you can walk." Avyansh muttered in slow voice while leaning back on chair. I chuckled..

"Seriously after two months I will be started running." I replied, touching my back with my knuckles, I signed.

"You are not doing anything bhai." This time Pratham said, straightened himself on sofa.

"Don't worry we will see, for now go get some sleep I can see dark circles under your eyes."

I muttered in teasing way.

"I will be here with you for now and Pratham bhai will come in night to stay with you we can't take risk." Avyansh looks determined at this point.

"No, you can also go."

I tried to convince them but they are my brothers we are from same bloodline they cannot back with their words this easily.

"Only this time agree with us, please bhai"
Pratham pleaded, I exhaled deeply and give a sight nod.

Pratham went out and Avyansh sat on his place on sofa, he started doing something on his phone, I took my tablet and I didn't know when I drifted into sleep.

Around 6 pm, I wake up I turned to look Avi, he fell asleep and now he is laying with his leg on sofa, I really wanted to cover him with blanket but I condition was not helpful, I also wanted to talk with Avni, my guards are already looking after her and giving me all information but talking with her is the main point, I pick up my phone and dial her number. She received...

Call.

Me: "Toh kaisi hai meri Avni?" (" So how is my Avni?) I asked, I tried to sound healthy and fresh.

Avni: "As you had left"

Me: "Mmm, means you are fine." I chuckled while making fun of her not to be honest, but to delight her mood she didn't sound so happy.

Avni: "Stop it Sam, don't talk about me and tell me, are you fine?, you did not sound well?"

Me: Hey, I tried so hard to talk in a good voice, I also started taking singing classes, why did you say that I am not sounding good? I uttered and chuckled, to avoid this situation, I know she will get the idea that I am not fine or anything.

Avni: " Now stop this Sam, I know you are trying to hide something, you are not taking care of yourself." She said in little strict voice this time.

Me: " Sorry Avni mommy actually, I have so many work to do, that's why I tried to complete that as fastest I can so can I  meet my beautiful wife." I muttered in low voice or trying to be more seductive.

Avni: "First tell me when you are coming?"
She suddenly asked this most different question right now, I closed my eyes to think properly or to get some ideas to stop her overthinking mind.

Me: "I will be back in one month." I tried to make excuses.

Avni: " Are you serious Sam?, before we got married you never went on business trips for this long." She literally yelling from another side of call, I move my phone for distance to my ears "what if my eardrums get damaged" I muttered to myself.

Avni: "Did you said something?" She again yelled.

Me: "NO, NO, I didn't." I uttered in low voice.

Avni: "Then it's fine."

Me: "Maybe you can't wait for our honeymoon don't worry when I will come we will en-j-o-...." Before I complete she said.

Avni: "You take your time, I'm going, take care of yourself bye bye." Before I could say something she cut the call.

When I heard dropping sound I turned my left and only this words come out of my mouth "O God" Avyansh wake up he heard our conversation our honeymoon plans shit, shit, his phone slipped from his hand and now laying on the floor.

"Suna tha shadi ke baad insaan badal jata hai yaha toh puri ki puri tarah aatma hi badal gayi, yeh bhagwan aur kya, kya dekhna reh gaya hai, meri in virgin eyes ko..."

("Heard that a person's behaviour change after marriage, here the whole soul has changed, O God, what is there to be seen more with my virgin eyes...")

He muttered as if he was tormented by this world. I shook my head and tried to ignored this, but then I remember something.

"You also changed, you are behaving  like Samarth right now, when this happens, you become exactly like him."

He never behave like this, he also being short tempered guy that we all worried about and he has only two mood one silent treatment and second outburst. He get lost in his thoughts, my words started working. I smirked and leaned on my bed completely.

"But bhai, where do you want to take bhabhi for your honeymoon....?"

***

Follow my account for more information and do vote and comment down..♡

Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers:-
beauty_writess

What you think about characters?

💗