5. Dominated Mr.Thakur

SAMRAT'S POV

I quickly messaged the person I hired to ensure her safety at all times, It's important to take care of her, I can't just leave her in this state.

I exhaled deeply and went towards the bathroom to take stress free shower, I can't leave her like this I know something is wrong with her.

I removed my shirt and turn on the shower, cold water continuously flowing on my almost naked body.

Making me feel relaxed but still my mind continuously thinking about her, what if something happened with her, on the other hand tomorrow.

I have to deal with family drama and I don't know but I feel little weird or maybe scared for avni, the way she sounded on call that makes me feel more scared.

Frustrated with thoughts I raked my fingers in my hair, I exhaled deeply, I turned off the shower and wrapped white towel around my waist after taking long shower,

I came out from the bathroom and went to my closet to wear my clothes, I didn't like to wear tshirt whenever I sleep that's why I just wore my trouser.

Looking at myself in mirror I started drying my hair with dryer, after drying my hair, I cover my upper body with jacket and I went down stairs to have my dinner.

I usually not stayed here for while so there are no cook , only one maid came here in weekend and clean whole farmhouse.

Entering in kitchen, I opened refrigerator and take required vegetables and started making pulao, which was easiest meal to make, and that also take less time.

After half an hour, I left the kitchen and sat at the dining table, It felt really lonely, to be honest.

I ate my meal in silence and then went back to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink, without wasting another second , I went straight upstairs to my bedroom.

As soon as I entered my bedroom, I took off my jacket and tossed it onto the couch, then, I plopped down on my bed.

The soft mattress felt so comforting against my skin that I couldn't help but close my eyes.

All of my thoughts started swirling around in my head, tomorrow, Maa will once again bombard me with a thousand questions that I really don't want to answer.

I want to know about Avni but, I can't text her or call her because she told me that her parents check her phone daily that why whenever she get chance to talk to me, she did.

I want to know every single detail about her, I try my best to get everything about her, but her family make everything normal from outside the house that's why.

I didn't get the information, struggling with my thoughts for almost two hours, I didn't know when I fell asleep.

The next morning, my alarm went off at 6 am, I woke up like I always do and turned off the alarm.

Then, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up and put on my gym clothes, I went straight to the gym room and started my usual routine.

After two hours, I returned to my room and directly went to the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Once I was done, I got dressed in my three-piece black business suit, shiny black shoes, and I pick my Rolex watch and I tied it around my wrist.

After getting ready, I went downstairs without having breakfast, I made my way to the main door and left my farmhouse.

I opened the door of my Mercedes, sat in the driver's seat, and started the car engine.

After one hour, I finally arrived at Thakur Industries, the security guard hurried over and opened the car door for me.