33. Leave her~

It's a humble request to vote on first three chapters of this book and complete 200 likes.

Everything gets little bit better now so I'll try to updated on time and also I have to ask you something.

2-3 stories comes in my mind so all of that are like dark romance types, so I want to ask should I start another project leaving this Thakur brothers series obviously after completing His AVNI or should I continue, please let me know.

Advika POV:

The car stopped in front of a big gate i carefully glared from the window, I turned my head and looked at Sam confusinly but he royally ignored my glance i pouted my lips by his ignorance.

I diverted my gaze from him to my front and where the guard came to the driver's side and Sam opened the window, when guard saw him, his facial expression changed from serious to worried.

I didn't understand it, the guard glanced at me, Sam cleared his throat suddenly and that guard quickly look down.

"W-Welcome boss and lady boss."

He greeted us, but wait what did he call me 'lady boss' me but how and wait he he just address Sam as boss my cutie become boss but when, i keep looking at them, Sam just hummed, I'm too late to reply him because Sam already lift up the window I shot a glare at him.

"You shouldn't do that Sam, atleast wait for me to reply him and tell me why did he call me lady boss and when did you become his boss are you secretly building your secret team and attack on someone if yess, then you should make me part of it, I'll be a great choice for a leader rather than you."

I muttered dramatically and he chuckled while the huge gate opened automatically, he started driving to the long path that has lots of trees and also there is a huge garden, I blink twice before turning back to his side, then I remembered what we were talking.

"Trust me Sam, don't take this as a joke, I'm not kidding Sam.."

I said and looked at him intentionally to tease him more, and my plan is working perfectly.

"Can you please."

He smilingly muttered and pulled my cheeks with his left hand, i slightly slapped his hand and rubbed my cheeks and comfortably sat on my seat.

"What please." I innocently asked him.

"I'll tell you tonight at home inside our bedroom on our bed hovering over you while sucking you...."

He whispered in seductive voice that obviously has power to took my breath away, instantly I'm feeling hot my body heated up, that moment few hours ago when he literally suck out of my life.

"JUST SHUP UP SAM."

I literally yelled to stop him saying another word, he become more shameless after that moment.

"Don't lie to me, you really liked my touch." He teasingly said, i don't know why this path not ending.

"No, I'm not." Being irritated I said.

"Yes you're."

He muttered, and finally car stopped infront of huge mansion that usually I saw in movies, that can't be true i rubbed my eyes, turned to look at him, he already unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned forward to me, my breath hitched by his sudden action.

"Before meeting them, that make you feel butterflies."

He shamelessly mumbled near my ear and removed my saree a little bit to caress my waist.

"Don't come closer to me, nothing happens if you touch me, I never feel those butterflies in my belly.."

Being furious, i pushed him not too hard, he chuckled.