35. Her birthday~

Update ✨

As you guys complete the target so here is the update enjoy♡

Also follow my account and help me complete 300 followers.

Samrat POV:

"Let's see, I'll beg to carry me out really now forget to even touch me monkey."

She whispered adorably as she wrinkled her nose, wondering how someone could be both cute and attractive at the same time. I really need an answer right away.

"Don't call me that."

I mentioned, yet somehow attempt to restrain my grin, she will always be like a child to me.

"You deserve it."

She whispered and stuck out her tongue, I arched my eyebrow and rested my hands on my hips.

"And you deserve punishment for that."

I said, and took few steps towards her before I touch her.

"Don't, don't even try to touch me."

She muttered while showing her right palm, i smirked, she must be still frustrated with that but can't say it.

"And you deserve punishment for that."

I said, and took few steps towards her before I touch her.

"Don't, don't even try to touch me."

She muttered while showing her right palm, i smirked, she must be still frustrated with that but can't say it.

"My angry bird, are you that despite to do it."

I said dramatically to tease her, and I can see it's working by seeing her changing expression, she narrowed her eyes.

"N-now it doesn't matter."

She insisted and laid down on the bed while clenching white sheet over her chest, I want to pulled duvet that cover her perfect boobs from me, shit relax Samrat.

When you become that much horny, well I am but only for my Avni, I tightly shut my eyes and shook my head to get this out of my mind.

"It does."

I replied still closing my eyes, I don't to take this topic further so I try to divert her mind, she furiously glared at me for once and then quietly closed her eyes while placing her right hand on her forehead, her shoulder blade glow under the dim light because of sweat except that her whole body covered, I look down at my body even I feel sweaty, I decided to take bath.

"Let's see tomorrow, for now do you want to take shower....with me."

I said while looking at her to add more fun to it, she jerked off and suddenly opened her eyes and shot a intense glare upon me.

"No." She uttered and again close her eyes, I don't want to force her but taking shower definitely helps her to get good sleep, and obviously it's very special day tomorrow.

"Yes." I insisted and sat on the bed beside her and stroke her hair while remove same few strands of hair from her face putting behind her ears, she cutely smile and slowly hugged me wrapping her hands around my waist, I smiled and did the same with her hair.

"Promise me, you wouldn't do anything."

She murmured in low voice and snuggled more into my frame.

"Promise." I confirmed.

"Let's go." With that I picked her up not too harshly but suddenly.

"Aahh.."

Her painful slight breath make me worried, her painful voice ached my heart, I tightly closed her eyes and clenching my shoulder in her fist, she hide her face in the crook of my neck and took a deep shaky breath.