47. Lusty night~

(Warning : Mature content alert, if you are underage or comfortable kindly skip the chapter, otherwise welcome🌚)

Next chapter already updated on Scrollstack, don't forget to read promo at the end of the chapter.

ADVIKA'S POV

"Let's see how long you can handle this." 

I sucked on my breath; my lips started shivering just by his one look, and on top of that, his sentence.

He inserted his hand inside my lower jaw. I gulped. I didn't dare close my eyes, waiting for his next move. We didn't break eye contact.

He slightly stretched my lower leg, maybe to prevent any harm, and started tearing my lower leg with a cutter. My breath hitched with his intimating gaze.

"Sam, you are not going to do that!!" 

I don't know whether I told him or asked him; I'm sure I'm sounding like I'm pleading with him to do that.

To be honest, I don't know if I want this or not, but maybe after being intimate with him I can't control myself, but before, I never thought about it.

Pragati told me that I couldn't control myself after that, but I never took her words seriously, but right now I feel she is totally right.

His intimating gaze never leaves my face, making me clutch my vagina. I'm all ready to cum even before he starts doing anything.

He completed detaching my lower body from my lower body, making me shiver as soon as cool air touched my skin.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes. I am lying on the bed just in my red pants and bra. Even though my eyes were closed, I can still sense his intense gaze over my body.

"Open your eyes." 

I couldn't have control over myself; unknowingly, I opened my lashes only to lock with his ocean blue orbs; he literally ordered me.

"At least free my wrist." 

I pleaded with him; I couldn't control myself from touching him. It's like my favourite food is placed in front of me, but I can't eat it.

"No, it'll be more fun like this." I will have my orgasm soon if he keeps dominating over me. His hot breath fanning over my chest, I gulped.

"P-Please," 

I murmured in a low voice, more like I pleaded with him, but his one glare shut my mouth completely. My breath turned heavier, causing my chest to rise and fall.

His sharp, piercing gaze moved towards my chest, making me clutch the headboard above my head.

"No, I will not," he sternly uttered without moving his gaze from my chest. I gulped nervously, thinking about his next movement.

Without moving his gaze from my chest within seconds, his hand reached to my back, and without letting me think anything, he unhooked my bra.

My bra loosens up from the sides, giving him a side view of my bosoms. I don't know if he will free my hand.

But no, he picked up the cutter again, and I only heard the tearing voice of the fabric. He cut my bra off, and my bosoms, who were dying to breathe, finally pooped up.

Only to get visible to his lustful eyes, I shivered under his piercing gaze that is fixed upon my bosoms.

"Oo, my goodness," He breathed, and without any warning, he attacked my left bosom. I gasped when his warm mouth touched my boob.

He rolled his tongue around my bud before taking them into his mouth. I don't know when his left hand reached my other bosom.

"Aaanhhh," I moaned as soon as he gave me a light squeeze on my right bosom. While he started sucking on my bud like a baby, I rolled my head backward due to the pleasure I'm getting from him.

"Aaannnnhhhh," 

I hissed in pain when he bit my bud. It's not like before; it's really painful but definitely gives pleasure to my inner self. I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

He twisted my nipple, taking it between his teeth. I felt something leaking between my legs. I tried to press my legs together, but he eventually stopped me by completely pressing his body over mine.

He snaked his free hand around my waist tightly, and he freed my nipple with a pop sound. His saliva covered my bosoms.

Without taking a break, he attached his lips to my other bosom, giving it the same attention, sending goosebumps to my spine.

My breath turned heavier, and I parted my lips to catch more oxygen. He sucked harder than before; he is a completely different person today from our first night.

His hand roaming around my whole body, I sucked on my breath. I lifted my body to get some relief, but he was not in the mood right now. He quickly held my waist with both hands and stopped my movement.

"Aaaannhhhhh," 

I winced in pain, and I screamed louder than before as he again bit me, but this time more harshly. A drop of tears fell from my eyes, vanishing into the pillow under my head.

I wiggled and tried to get rid of the tie, but he tightly secured them with tight knots. I felt a slight pain in my wrist.

Till now, he is fully dressed up while I was just in my inner wears, which is so unfair that I slightly opened my tear-stricken lashes to look at him.

He keeps looking at me while doing everything he can to my bosom, biting, sucking, twisting, stretching, licking, and whatnot.

With lots of difficulty, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I jumped on my place when he squeezed my waist.

"You are already exhausted?, we have to spent the whole night together." 

He whispered, leaving my nipple and moving towards my ear. He kissed my earlobe, and I snuggled more into his face. Somehow,  it's so comforting, but suddenly his next sentence shocks me to my core.

"If you don't want this, I will stop right at this moment."

I opened my eyes with a jerk and turned my face to my side to get a glimpse of him, his eyes filled with love and concern.

Whatever he is doing, that's definitely giving me unbelievable pleasure, and I know he can never hurt me, and he proved it.

"I want it, as you want and I'm sorry for..."

Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me into a passionate kiss. He took my lower lips and started sucking them aggressively, and I responded with the same.

This kiss is a passionate one that he did before, but every time it feels different and more powerful, and he has always dominated me.

His one hand is holding my arm, and the second one is on my waist. I'm getting out of breath, and he finally pulled away because obviously I couldn't due to my hands.

He straightened himself and sat on the bed between my legs. I glanced at him, and I was panting heavily. He removed his t-shirt in swift motion.

I licked my lips, looking at his abs, but my eyes stopped when I saw his tattoo on his shoulder a Panther. I already saw it, but I was not in the state to ask him about it.

I gulped nervously while shifting my eyes towards his; maybe he observed my gaze and the questions that I wanted to ask.

I trembled. When he inserted his index finger on both sides of my pants and encircled the end of the fabric of my pants waistband, I raised my hips. I don't know why.

 He pulled down my pants, and as soon as he did that, cool air touched my wet pussycat.

I flinched, and something shrank inside my abdomen. He held my thighs and softly planted a kiss on my clitoral area.

"As you said, you want as much as I want to, so today I will take you so hard and roughly." 

He whispered near my pussycat, I gulped my saliva, and I shivered when I felt his breath fanning over my clitoral area, but his words are more dangerous than ever.

He lightly sucked me there, and I rolled my head backward. I couldn't  free my hand, so I tightly fisted his hair and pushed him more into my clitoral area.

"Aaaanhhhh," I moaned when he sucked harder, and I didn't when he placed his fingers on my vagina. I flinched as he gently massaged my vagina.

I tightly squeezed my eyes and inhaled deeply. He rubbed my hole with his twin finger while sucking on my clitoral area.

I pulled my hand when they were tied up, and I could only feel one thing: insane pleasure.

"Aaanhhh," I moaned as he bit on my clitoral area. I continuously moved my body with the reaction. I slightly opened my eyes and took a look at him.

He is devouring each corner of my pussycat, licking the same place where he bit me to ease some pain, and it's working when suddenly he pulls back.

"What the..." 

I murmured in frustration. I felt empty suddenly without his warmth, and I truly hated it.