41. Upcoming tsunami~

Hello everyone, I hope you all are safe and healthy, so first of all I'm really disappointed with the response from the last two chapters, literally I didn't get comment on that chapters, I sleep so late just because I'm writing that chapters, even double update, still

Well, we are close to hit 1k followers, so if you did not follow me then do that, that will give me courage to write new chapters.

(Mature content⚠️)

ADVIKA'S POV

"I love you too, meri jaan."

He whispered quietly, giving a gentle kiss on my hair, I inhaled deeply, feeling a burning sensation throughout my entire body.

Every part of me was in pain at that moment, I planted a kiss on his chest and gently stroked it.

Since I wasn't moving my legs, I didn't feel the pain, however, the absence of him inside me made me feel uneasy, like I was dying inside, but I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud.

"Are you sore?"

I was thinking about what he said, and I couldn't resist looking up at his face, he was already staring right at me.

I wondered what would happen if I said no, what did he mean by asking this? I nervously sucked on my lower lip.

"No, I think we shou...aaahhhhh,"

I let out a slight hiss of pain as I tried to speak, but before I could finish, he forcefully pulled me onto his lap, holding onto my waist tightly.

My legs were resting next to his waist, and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly to try and calm myself down a bit.

"Are you okay?"

He questioned, as soon as I heard his voice, I slowly blinked my eyes open and glanced at his concerned face.

He gently touched my left cheek and stroked it softly, I nodded in response, and he let out a deep breath before leaning in.

He began kissing my neck, and I couldn't help but gulp and grab onto his hair, he continued to kiss my neck and collarbone, causing my entire body to heat up once more, I tilted my head back in pleasure.

"Aaaaahhhhhh,"

I let out a sound of pleasure as he nibbled on my soft skin, he gently squeezed my chest, causing me to pull his hair in response.

But then he surprised me by biting my sensitive nipple, making me gasp, he was definitely in control, moving up my body and tracing his tongue along my skin.

The pleasure was so intense that my lips parted in delight, he held my chin firmly, forcing me to look into his eyes.

Our gazes met, and in that moment, he kissed me passionately, I couldn't resist and gave in completely to the kiss.

We both eagerly explored each other's lips, and he even slipped his tongue into my mouth, savoring every corner.

I could taste the minty flavor on his breath once again, and I realized I was becoming addicted to it.

I couldn't imagine living without this incredible sensation, as his hands roamed down my body, I sucked harder, craving more.

"Wait," He breathed, we both were panting extremely heavier, I confusedly moved back sitting just above his knees, I eyes widened.

"Blood, Sam."

I said my voice come out as a mere whisper, when I saw his manhood that is covered with condom it is on that.