12. Samantha and Rachel

If you guys vote, it will help a lot in keeping me motivated so please vote....♡

Advika POV:

"Can I know about your family.....…...Sam?"

Question made his sweet smile fade a bit and I thought I had asked something wrong. I placed my palm on his right cheek and look at his eyes our gaze meet.

"Did I ask something wrong if yes?, then I'm so sorry Sam."
I muttered in low voice and continue caressing his cheek, he exhaled deeply.

"We will meet my family sorry our family, when right time will come don't worry about anything, for now sleep it's late."

He uttered with soft smile and placed his hand above my hand and give it a squeeze, which was caressing his cheek.

"They will never accept me!!" I muttered in slow voice, how can I expect another family to accept me as their daughter in law, when they didn't know me and when her own family try to get rid of her.

"They will accept you more like they will love you but for that they will take some time as well, you also need some time to heal properly and live normal life so for that, you need to sleep and stop overthinking, okay Avni?"

He uttered in calm but serious voice, he turn to side table and turn off the light and on dim light, now we can only see each other.

"Close your eyes."
He said and placed his hand on my eyes and I did the same thing with him, we both smile. After sometime when his hand rested on my lower back, I opened my eyes and think about how things are get changed with in a day?

I almost lost all hopes of seeing him again, after getting brutally beaten by my father, I still get terrified remembering those incident, when Sam held my hand and pulled me out of car I still can't believe that it's not my dream, how he manage to find me?, when he stood infront of my family and arguing with my father, his concern about my bruises, when I get to know that he really wants to get married right at that moment I lost my words, we got married, now we are husband wife, things get totally, changed his care, concern, love, Am I able to return all this to him? I feel like he deserve better but he never gonna accept this, I will give him all my love. I come out of my thoughts..

"Stop looking at this handsome men Avni."
He muttered in slow voice and opened his sleepy eyes. I closed my eyes to ignore this embarassing moment, I heard his chuckle.

"Sleep Sam, tomorrow you have to go office." I uttered and wait for his reply but he didn't say anything.

"Good night" he muttered softly and lastly kissed my temple.

"Good night" I replied, soon we both fell asleep.....

_______________________________________

Next morning, i wake up while feeling a heavy hand around my lower back, my hand wrapped around his chest and leg around his torso and my face resting on his corner of neck, over all his body captured by me even though I'm so small infront of his giant body but still.

Soon I realised that something is wrong with me I look down my eyeballs are ready to come out I control myself to not for screaming last night my unhooked bra now completely detached from my body, I look at him he is still sleeping I tried to move away from him but his tight hold can't help me. I gulped when....

"Stop moving away wifey otherwise your Samantha and Rachel will appear in front of eyes."

He finished calmly like it's normal for him, I look at him shocked, is he already wakeup and act like he's sleeping or he wakeup when I tried to move away from him?.

"You already up, please don't look at me and remove your hand I have to go Sam?"

I said more like whisper tried to free myself from his hold but he is still hold me at place, I feel afraid what if.....NO NO he will not.

"Instead of saying good morning to your newlywed husband, you are asking to leave, am I that bad?"

He uttered in teasing tone and opened his eyes and directly look at my eyes, all time teasing smile playing on his lips, I make crying face hoping that he will leave me.
Seeing me he looses his hold I slowly pushed him and hurried tried to sat on bed.

"Stop, stop Avni just wait I will not look at you okay, your bruises....you will get hurt in hurry wait relax, now we are husband wife we are not strangers, I know we both need time but stop hurting yourself for this stupid thing, okay?"

He finished in serious voice, I could feel that his gaze fixed on my back, soon I feel his movement, he take duvet from bed and cover my front with it avoid to touch my back , he held my shoulder and continue.

"Now go get freshen up okay and stop burden your small brain, my squirrel."

He said with slight smile on his face, he leans forward and kissed my nose, I know right now my cheeks told explain everything to him.

I moved to bathroom and stand under the shower, I feel pain but not more than yesterday, quickly I complete my bath but I forgot to bring my clothes with me, slowly I opened the door and peck my head.

"Sam, where are you?" I shouted while looking at the room.

"Do you need something?"
He asked while coming in to room and look at me.

"Yeah, please give me my clothes I forgot to bring." I uttered and wait for him to bring my clothes.

"Okay." He simply replied and went to closet. I waited for him still in one position.

"Here" he extended his hand.

"Thankyou" I muttered and closed the door again, he give me lower and oversized tshirt with my inner wears, i wore and come out of bedroom, he is not in the room I come out and see most heart warming sight of my life, he arranged breakfast on dinning table and still working in kitchen, till now no one makes me feel this important, I take my step towards him and stop beside him.

"I will do this, go take bath and from  tomorrow onwards I will make breakfast for both of us you have to go office you will get late now go Sam."

I uttered softly overwhelmed by his gesture, he look at me and said.

"After some days you are going to college, I don't want all this things affect your studies for that I will manage everything okay, I hired a maid she will do everything, you only have to focus on your studies." He finished calmly with blank expression on his face.

"You are wasting money Sam, why did you hired her I can managed both things, I promise." I tried to convince him but he didn't look bothered with my words.

"Stop thinking, your husband has a lot of money, now I'm going to take shower, eat your breakfast." 
He said and move to our room.

"Come back fast we will eat together."
I shouted.

Soon he come back, we had our breakfast in silence and then he applied ointment I refuse but he didn't listen, he leave for his office before handling me a new phone where, all my friends Dhriti number is already saved. He told me he will come home 8 pm.

All time I use my phone watching tv, I'm already missing him, it's almost 9 pm, I complete making dinner for us but he didn't call me whole day and I understand that it's normal he is busy maybe, it's almost 10 pm I call him several times but he didn't receive, I walking here and there due to stress, suddenly I heard thud sound with that he appear infront of my sight.

"I need to leave Avni......."

***

I hope you like this chapter, ♡

Please vote and comment and follow for more updates...

💗