30. Trustee's son~

Update!!

Sorry I hadn't publish new chapter yesterday, i don't know why but my wattpad account literally didn't working last time reinstalling didn't work out and give me so much stress so I didn't do that rather than that I just closed this app for a whole day then when I opened in the evening today it's working normal.

Also I thought to make account on others app as well if you guys know about some great book apps then please suggest...

Advika POV:

"It's too late, let's have dinner after that i have to tell you something really important Avni...."

He uttered while forwarding his right hand and sign me put my hand on his, still standing there waiting for me to come.

i smiled and did what he wants, of the sudden he harshly pulled me closer to him by my waist, my eyes widened with his unexpected action.

"Wha......" Before I asked him why he do this, he gave me another shock, he lift me up in bridal style and turned to leave, to avoid smashing my face i held his shoulder.

He looked at me and then diverted his gaze to the door, i thinned my eyebrows not knowing what he wants.

"Open the door baby, this is common sense how can I do when you are in my arms."

He murmured huskily while smirk playing on his face and give a squeeze on my thigh where his left hand securing holding me, i blinked and take little bit time to absorb everything.

"Hey, where are you lost?" He asked.

"Mm..." Unknowning i hummed and lost in my world, feels like this life is so different from that one where I was sleeping crying out of life to release all pain but it always got me off, he shake my body and I got off from my overthinker brain.

"O--okay.." I murmured and opened the door, he make his way to the living room passing our bedroom all the time my gaze never leave his charming face.

He look little bit tired obviously he works all day even at night like he's the boss, i really wanted punch his boss who give him this much work and himself living his best life.

My chain of thoughts broke when he put me on the chair and he got settled next to me, he straightened the plate and started serving food on plate.

I glimpse at him observing his movement, then he moved the first bite towards me and placed it in front of my mouth, I shook my head negatively and held his hand trying to push into his direction.

He glared at me i inhaled deeply and opened my mouth, he fed me first bite and then I make him eat as well we finished our dinner like this in pure silence.

When we are almost done he caught plate and stood from his place and moved to kitchen, i also started following him, when we noticed, and suddenly stop by taking another step.

"Onchhhh..." my nose hit the wall, not actually it's his hard back, I touched my nose to ease same pain while staring at him.

"Who tell you to follow me?" He said in slight angry tone, i scrunched my nose then that hit the pain even more, his eyes got softened, he carefully rubbed my nose.

"Who tell you to stop?" I stated and take plate from him and went towards kitchen.

"Wait.." murmuring this he followed me, I didn't bother to look back.

I put the dirty plates in sink and moved back to leave but before I could, he pulled me by holding my waist from back, his chest affixed to my back, i gasped with sudden pulled out.