39. A sensual pleasures~

Update!!

I published two new chapters, and also I make an account on scrollstack please follow there, it's not like I'm doing to update there first, it just for the followers nothing else, you'll get the link in my about.

17+

ADVIKA'S POV

"This thing definitely increasing my desire to eat you raw tonight.."

He breathed with a deep, husky voice, he pressed his lips against mine, I couldn't resist and began gently running my fingers through his hair.

He bend down and removed my sandals as well as he's shoes followed by socks, he stood up tall again.

Slowly, he trailed his fingers down to my thighs in a seductive manner, as his warm touch met my bare skin, sending shivers down my body, he lifted me up by holding my thighs.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he started moving, heading towards the bed without breaking the kiss, we were both lost in the moment, savoring each other's kiss.

His kiss had a minty flavor, which I usually don't like, but today it became my favorite, after a few more steps, he stopped, possibly standing in front of the bed.

I closed my eyes tightly, anticipating him throwing me onto the bed, however, to my surprise, he turned around and threw himself on top of me, our lips detached with his action, I gasped and clutched his shirt over his shoulders, feeling his hands tightly gripping my waist.

Resting my head on his chest, I struggled to catch my breath. My robe lifted just above my thighs, and my bosoms pressed against him, making them visible only to him.

I could feel his heated gaze upon me as I took a few deep breaths, trying to compose myself, just as I was about to open my eyes and relax, my breath hitched as he suddenly turned me around on the bed and hovered over me.

My eyes widened, my lips parted, but his expression remained unchanged, Instead, a strange smirk played on his face, make me feel nervous.

He tucked my hair strands behind my ear and rested his hand on my cheek, his slowly started caressing my cheek with his knuckles, to be honest it's definitely reduced my nervousness, his sweet gesture definitely making me feel relaxed.

"Are you nervous, jaan?"

He asked with a soft voice, he inquired as he gazed into my eyes, his fingers gently touching my cheek.

I took a deep breath as his eyes moved from my face to my chest, causing me to feel a flutter of nerves, Am I truly feeling anxious or afraid?, I don't know what?.

"I ask you something?"

He uttered in flat tone, interrupting my train of thought, I stared at him blankly for a few moments before finally nodding, our eyes met once more.

"Words.."

He muttered sternly this time, sending a chill down my spine, now is not the moment to provoke him, it's wiser to respond, although I'm confident he would never harm me under any circumstances.

"Mm..yes."

I whispered softly, averting my eyes from his intense gaze that I found intimidating, I jumped slightly when I sensed his gentle touch on my chin, guiding my face to meet his, It wasn't forceful or painful, but rather filled with love.

"There is absolutely no reason to feel anxious, I will simply put my dick in and take it out, and that's all..."

He took a breath and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, my cheeks turned red as he said, making me wonder if he really thought I was not that naive to not understand what he was saying.