45. How dare you~

Don't forget to read promo of the next chapter at the end of chapter, I already upload new chapter on Scrollstack.

Also there are so many of you guys ask me to write about their past, so you will also get the glimpse of that.

Happy reading,

ADVIKA'S POV

"I mean what I said Dad,"

Sam said sternly, to be honest I'm surprised to see his reaction, but he is always ready to show his care towards me whether it's between us or other.

I'm happy and sad at the same time because, he is going against to his family just because of me.

I didn't look back at them, because Sam still standing in his place without turning back and moved towards the door.

"First, let Sulochana apologize to Advika, and you both are not going anywhere,"

I heard Dada ji voice, and his words shock me to the core, I never imagined that words from anyone.

I keep standing there like a statue, and Sam suddenly stopped and turned around and he glance at me first before looking behind at everyone.

"Dad, what are you saying?,"

Bua ji said, I can say her disgusting expression even without looking at her, her words combined with shock and disbelief.

"Exactly what you have heard,"

Dada ji said, Sam held my shoulders, I lifted my lashes and saw his face, he made me turned around.

Everyone's attention fixed upon me, suddenly I felt nervous and tightly held his hand removing it from my shoulder.

"Relax, jaan just enjoy the show,"

Sam whispered near my ear making me more nervous, I didn't shifted my focus on him and keep looking in front of me.

"I'm not doing this Dad,"

She uttered, while looking at me with hatred gaze, before I move my gaze Sam pressed my hand, I know why he did this.

"You have, otherwise...."

Papa said sternly, I feel something else in his voice, I furrowed my eyebrows and keep looking in front of me.

"Otherwise?," She stated and glared at me, I flinched and took a step backward.

"Don't glare at her," Dada ji muttered while staring at her.

"Aap log kisi bahar wale ke wajah se, apni khud ke ghar ki beti ke sath Aisa kar rahe, aap log jante bhi hai,"

("You people are doing this to your own daughter because of some outsider, you people also know,") She started sobbing, she glared at everyone who are present in the hall.

Pratham, Avyansh and Samarth silently staring at her without saying a word, I'm surprised to see everyone reaction, even I never thought they would actually take my side.

"First of all, get this into your brain Sulochana, she is not an outsider, she is our daughter in law, and she is not less than a daughter to us, keep watch your mouth when you talk about Advika,"

Dadi ji muttered with a serious voice, I didn't believe, they keep surprising me with their sentences, at the same time I feel overwhelmed and nervous, because of me they might be lose her.

"Par mai toh aapki khud ki beti hu na, fir bhi kal ki aai hui beti se aapko itna pyar hogaya, maa aap thik nahi kar rahe ho,"

("But I am your own daughter, yet you are so much in love with the daughter who came yesterday, Maa, you are not doing right.") She said while tears freely falling from her eyes.