16. Tears and love~

The book is getting a very good response and for this I am very thankful to all of you, but no one is following me💔

I have thought that I will update this book daily except weekend. If you want then please tell me and follow me for further information.

Now enjoy the chapter...♡

Samrat POV:

"Bhai.........."

I heard that screaming from behind, before I turned, more bullets hit me, I didn't feel anything for second and turned and directly shot him, after that i touch my back and feel  something wet there, I looked at my hand covered with my own blood.

Pratham hurried running towards me, continuously screaming, he stopped infront of me and held my arm to support me.

"Bhai, let's go hospital."

He desperately uttered while putting his left hand around my torso from back and held my right hand around his neck, he started moving to exit door, but I didn't move I looked at him, his eyes looks little bit moist, I chuckled to ease the situation for him, but his expression stay same.

"I can go by myself, you handle everything here until cops come to arrest him." I muttered in low voice and feeling weak in my knees to stand now, I started feeling pain all over my body.

"....Everything is already finished Bhai, cops will be coming anytime soon don't worry about anything for god sake please..."

He tried to convince me with his words, he is already on vedge to burst out . I heard siren faded voice coming in our direction, I looked at that direction and deeply signed.

Avyansh running towards me, I captured cops surrounding the area with my sightly open eyes, I tried to keep my eyes open I just want to live for Avni my family has other members to live their lives but Avni only have me in her life if I lost my life I will also take her life as well but before I lost my consciousness I see pratham and Avyansh's drops of tears and Avni smiling face infront of my eyes....

Author POV:

Samrat lost his consciousness, Pratham and Avyansh both started moving to their car and put him in back seat Avyansh sat inside and put his head on his lap and started tapping his cheeks and keep muttering...

"Bhai, bhai please open your eyes we will soon reach hospital you will be safe, bhai please tried to open your eyes...." He continuously tapping his cheeks, tears started collecting in the corner of his eyes.

Pratham hurried step towards driving seat and sat inside and start the engine and the car started moving at high speed, he keep looking back in rear view mirror he tried to calm himself, Avyansh keep trying to wake him up but nothing happened.

After 30 minutes, they finally reached hospital, Pratham and Avyansh both come out and put Samrat both arms around their neck to support his body seeing this situation two wardboy running towards them with stretcher, they slowly put him on stretcher and running inside the hospital while both his brothers held his hand and shouting...

"Doctor, doctor please save him, please save my brother..." They moving to operation theater, doctor come while taking hurried steps and wardboy take him inside, they are not ready to leave him but they did..

They roaming here and there, their mind clouded with different thoughts, Pratham sat on waiting chair infront of operation theater and covered his face in his large palm, Avyansh look at his brother and sat beside him putting his hand on his shoulder, he look up and give him weak smile trying to assure him that their bhai will be fine while still himself scared as hell, Avyansh suddenly hugged him and started sobbing, Pratham placed his hand on his head and started caressing them he also wanted to cry at this moment but he know if he would, who will handle everything.