38. First love making kit~

Happy Holi Bunnies♥️

Please, read the message at the end of the chapter regarding to the next update, I'm uploading this chapter because you guys voted for this.

ADVIKA'S POV

"I-I'm r-eady...S-Sam..."

I whispered as my words shattered, gasping heavily and panting even harder from the kiss, he remained calm and relaxed, as if he hadn't just taken a piece of my life with that kiss.

He keep looking into my eyes, His gaze pierced into my soul, so intense that I couldn't bear it, his left hand caressed my hip while his right hand lingered on my lips, sending shivers down my spine with his touch.

His eyes focused on my lips, tracing them with his fingers, I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes, overwhelmed by his unexpected actions.

I felt guilty for not reciprocating his efforts to make me happy, wanting to move forward in our relationship, I invited him to stay the night at our home.

Before I could figure out how to ease his mind, I impulsively kissed him, although I didn't regret it, his words made me anxious.

I nervously bit my lower lip as his sharp gaze met mine, sending chills down my body and causing my hair to stand on end.

"Don't do this with them, they're only mine to bit, suck and devour, understand."

He breathed close to my face, our faces mere inches apart, the temptation to lean in for a kiss almost overwhelming, our warm breath mingled in the air, his masculine cologne enveloping me, causing a slight dizziness.

His words had a powerful effect on me, making my knees feel weak, as his gaze darkened, my nerves heightened.

Gently, he parted my lips, and I found myself staring at him blankly, leaning in, he seemed poised to kiss me once more, prompting me to take a deep breath.

Suddenly, I found myself embracing him, a strange sensation stirring in my lower abdomen, my gown had ridden up to my thighs as I sat on his lap, and I could feel something pressing against me, realization hit me, and I swallowed nervously, clutching his blazer tightly in my hand.

He didn't say anything, only our breathing can be heard inside the car, while resting my head on his shoulder I slowly opened my lashes to the passenger seat.

Where I was sitting few minutes ago, that gift box wrapped in black paper, I thinned my eyebrows, Pragati gifted me she strictly told me to open this alone.

When I'm going to have my first night, If we were alone I'm surely end up shouting at her but there was my whole family, I couldn't do this, my thoughts broke when I feel that.

He tilted his head and perfectly hiding his face in the crook of my neck and skillfully started licking my skin, causing my breath hitched, this man.

"Aaahhhh.."

I let out a moan as his warm tongue skillfully licking my skin, causing a sensation of wetness between my thighs.

I attempted to shut my legs, but he firmly placed his hand on my crown, startling me and causing me to quickly move away from him.

"Did my touch makes you feel uncomfortable?"

He whispered in a husky voice as he gazed at me, gently holding my face with his right hand, and I placed my hand on top of his, which was cradling my cheek.

"N-No, it just s-something w-weird.."

I softly murmured, attempting to steady my heavy breaths, and cast my gaze downwards towards his well-built chest, which seemed poised to burst through his shirt.