28. Making out~

Update✨

Do follow me, vote and comment down below to let me know what you think about characters?

Also follow me on Instagram
beauty_writess

Now enjoy...

Advika POV:

It's 6 o'clock in the morning I snuggle more into my duvet to avoid this irritating sound of alarm, covered my ears with extra pillow but it didn't effect the sound, i fluttered opened my eyes while rubbing them.

I yawned and turn it off. I tilted my head with my slight opened eyes i noticed the place empty beside me, he was already awake, I took a deep breath.

For a week, he took care of me like a mother i never experienced this kind of treatment from anyone, we went out late at nights for ice cream, college was okay with my friends except that academic trauma with horrible periods day, but everything feels peaceful when I got back to his warm arm around my waist, that day when I asked him.

"I don't think so, an accountant can earn this much Sam I hope you're not doing anything wrong....."

He smiled and asked me did i trust me and it's obvious my answer always yes, after that i won't tried to stretch this more.

In this whole week, he kissed me not like that day he's kiss was more like a peck or sometimes more than that, cuddle me and always find a way to spend time with me even sometimes he got late from office, i get used to wait for him but he strictly told me to get back sleep on time, I'm his wife why should I have listen to him.

I shook head and sat on the bed, wearing my slippers I got off from the bed and make my way to bathroom, i brushed my teeth and take a warm shower, i rubbed lavender body wash on my body with lofa.

After shower, i covered my body with towel, it's reached mid thighs i never bring my clothes because Sam used to stay in gym at this time, so I didn't bother to get my clothes here, i pulled the handle of door and entered inside the room.

I turned around and stood infront of mirror, my wet hair stick on my face, cause of not wrapping towel over my head, my mind got diverted when I feel someone heated gaze over me, i moved my lashes side in mirror reflection.

Sam sitting on the single sofa, one leg above another while his hand across his chest, his intense gaze fixed on me, i gulped.

"SAM, HOW DARE YOU.....?" I screamed turning back, my back pressed with mirror, my towel loosened with sudden action i tightly clutch the fabric over my chest to safe myself.

"Shut down your preety mouth...." He uttered  sternly, with large steps he stood tall infront of me and covered my mouth with his large palm.

My eyes widened with his unexpected action, too my bad I can't able to lift my hand to push him.

"Don't scream mrs.Thakur , Reema is outside she'll think that I'm forcing you."

He breathed while leaning towards my left ear, his deep husky voice sound more attractive right now, my breath got heavier and my bosoms started doing up and down i blinked without knowing my lips parted i gasped.

His eyes darkened, he trance his middle finger on my lips with his affection my eyes got forced to close.

"Should I......" He whispered against my lips, without thinking for a second, i nodded.

"Words.." He sounded dominating, he brush his lips against mine.

"Y-e-s....please.." i murmured, my voice come out as a mere whisper right now I can't able to think anything.