Character aesthetic

╰┈➤"Love is love, no matter how it is found."

ADVIKA SEN

ADVIKA SEN

          In my 20 years of life, I have seen all the sorrows and pains and along with them I have also learned the lessons of life. All these sorrows have been given by my own family. Apart from the pain, they have not even given anything in my life.

To save his honour, he would not think even once of getting me married to someone unknown. For them, nothing can come before their reputation, I have always seen the difference between a son and a daughter in my family and to overcome this, I want to become successful in my life.

"...But my life get totally changed when I meet him.."

SAMRAT SINGH THAKUR

SAMRAT SINGH THAKUR

      No one has ever seen my face, just my name is enough for people to see the path to hell.

The biggest mafia and successful business and the rumor of being a bachelor for 30 years has been spreading throughout the country. At a young age, I have taken Thakur Industries to the highest position, only this two things matters for me, my work and family.

I know very well how to show someone the path of death and remove someone from my path. But apart from all this, I cannot stop my family from forcing me to get married.

Neither any girl could attract my attention nor did I pay attention, but two years back, everything changed when I saw a girl.

"....When I saw her for the first time, I decided to make her my wife..."

_______________________________________

Prologue

"The sound of a message draws my attention to the phone !!!

I'm completely shocked, the scene infront of my eyes shook me to core, I turned to look at him coming from bathroom.

"Avni kya hua?"("What happened ") he asked me while taking slow steps towards me.

After 2 minutes silence, my brain finally realised that all of his care, love and concern everything thing is fake.

"Who are you? " I shouted with my whole energy. Tears were not stopping to roll down my eyes.

"Avni calm down baby, let's talk further we will find out just stay calm down" he uttered in low voice and take another step towards me, I immediately step back.

"I asked you something Mr. who are you?" I again shouted, louder than before, I started sobbing.

"Avni calm down please I tell you we have lots of time " he whispered and held my arm in tight grip.

"Don't you dare come closer, to me Mr Thakur Ooo sorry sorry sorry thakur hi ho na ?" I uttered in mocking tone and dramatically, now he look little bit pissed off. I ignored that and continue..

"You have used me , you are a lier ,a monster you consider yourself a real men but you're not ".

"You have cheated on me I don't want to be with you" I burst out all memories started playing infront of my eyes like movie reel with red eyes I burst out with tears,I screamed.

"Sssh.........do you really think I used you Avni, now I will show you how it feels when someone will use you" he uttered in deep, husky and most dangerous voice I ever heard before, his red eyes , his jaw clenched. A lump formed in my throat hearing his words

He held my right arm and drag me near bed in the centre of the room and harshly throw me on the bed.

Then leaned on me and tightly gripped my waist with his one hand and with other hand he held my both palm above my head, I wiggled to free myself from him, his next action shook me to my core, he ripped my saree.

He pressed his face between my chest and started sucking and bitting harshly.......

***

Don't judge before reading this book, vote if you life aesthetics and also follow me for more information.

Bye bye💗