7. Marriage proposal

Samrat POV

"Mere bacche....."
(My son)

This voice stopped me for taking another step. Turned my head, I look at my cute dadi, coming to me with the help of wooden stick, she must be here for evening walk suggested by doctor, because of her age her voice little shaky.

"Dadi..."
I said with a genuine smile, bending over I touch her feet and took blessing .

"How are you feeling dadi?"
I asked forwarding my right arm to support her, we started talking while moving to main door of haveli.

"Mai bilkul thik hu, mujhe kya hona hai"

"I'm totally fine, what do i have to be?" She said making pout, looking at her I can't hide my smile .

"By the way, where are you all this days, I feel worried about you next time be responsible atleast inform someone where are going Samrat bete.."

She said but this time with serious tone, but her care and love can't be hidden behind her serious tone.

"I informed Pratham dadi that I'm going to farmhouse for some days and return after one week, but next time I will inform you so that so support me by my beloved mother.."

I said dramatically usually I never joke around or talk playfully but only two persons that hold the power to change this dominated Samrat to a Playful Samrat, Dadi and Avni.

"Maa ke dar se dadi ki yaad aati hai warna toh...."

"Afraid by your mother that makes you remember grandmother otherwise "
She finished giving side eye and pouted lips, that makes me chuckle.

She chuckled too looking at me.
We went inside living area, it's huge afterall it is Thakur's haveli, making her settled in huge sofa I move to sit beside her, without second a servant came with two glass of water, I took and drink in one sip and dadi also took and drink while looking here and there.

"What are you looking at?"
I can't resist myself asking this.

She look at me them upstairs, look like she's waiting for someone.

"Your mother.."
She uttered with blank face, like she hide something hidden this blank face of her.

"Is there something you wise to hide from me..?" I paused

"You and maa definitely plan something against me I can feel that, I expect this from maa but you dadi I can't express myself how hurtful this act was I never gonna talk to you again.."

I managed to say with sarcasm.

"No..no bete, don't say like that I'm not planning anything your mother told me to convince to get married as soon as possible, you are already 30 years old, I also feel like you should get married we arrange meeting for you to know your future partner."

She completed hurried like if she get late then I will misunderstood her but, I know this topic is the most important topic here, they do not care about anything except my marriage, but before I say something.....

"Maa, you make my plan wasted he make puppy face and you end up telling him everything, without remembering our deal."

My mother said furiously while taking hurried step towards us.

"Deal.....what kind of deal ?"

I asked shocked.

"Nothing, without any excuses you are going to meet Shreya?"
Maa declared without wasting time, I ignored her and bending down I took her blessings, she placed her hand over my head. Then I said.