36. Her decision~

All the upcoming chapters will be edited so it will take some time,( bahut jyada nahi bas thoda sa)

We crossed 100k reads guys congratulations and thankyou so much author loves you so much bunnies💗

Now enjoy✨

ADVIKA'S POV

"Please stay with us for forever Advika."

Maa muttered I was surprised when all of a sudden, everyone turned their heads towards us, causing me to feel completely shocked. This was something I never expected from maa.

"Maa, what are you saying..?

Sam said, I shifted to his side, wondering if he was as surprised as I was. The room fell silent as everyone's eyes widened at her words.

Maa glared at everyone, ready to scold Sam, but I intervened by placing my hand on her arm. She turned to look at me, her expression softening.

"Beta, please, I really want you to stay with us, but if you don't want then I'm not forcing you."

Maa murmured in hushed tone, I can sense a lot of emotions in her voice as she speaks softly. I really want to stay with them because they are so loving and caring.

Maa, papa, dada ji, dadi ji and my three brothers make me feel like I have the family I always dreamed of. I never imagined I would find such a family in this lifetime.

After spending just one night with them and feeling their love, I am filled with overwhelming emotions. I don't want to say goodbye, but I wonder what Sam thinks about this decision. Does he want to stay here too?

I turned towards Sam, he blinked I take it as a sign for me to give my answer according to me, I again turned to look maa, and give her a soft smile.

"Maa, I also want to stay here with my family."

I declared, gazing deeply into her eyes, that I was filled with so many emotions. I felt happy that they wanted me, unlike my family who viewed me as a burden.

"Really?, thankyou so much bacche."

Maa said and hugged me while grinning, I chuckled and hugged her back, everyone giggled seeing our bonding.

"Wow, look it's her birthday but she's giving gifts to us."

Papa said making everyone laughed except Samrat, I keep looking at everyone expression still hugging maa while tilting my head, his eyes didn't left an eye contact with me for a second, at last when I can't handle his heated gaze I closed my eyes.

We broke the hug and maa lovingly caress my cheeks, I smiled and I want to ask something from her.

"Maa, can I do aarti." I asked in low voice, her expression didn't changed.

"Pagal ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai, aao chale."

("Stupid, this is not even a question to be asked, let's go.") Maa uttered showing her fake scolding expression, I feel embarrassed just little bit.

She took to the room, they have separate room for everything, we entered inside the room where everything neatly set up on there place, maa explained everything, I simply nodded.

I took my pallu to cover my head and I did aarti and after that I pray to Mahadev, Mahadev, Mahadev make sure everyone in the family stays healthy. I hope everything goes well for me and Sam, and that we don't face any issues in our life now.

I stand up from my place, all time maa quietly looking at me with warm smile, I turned to look at her, she nodded and then we again come back to dinning hall.