27. Being in pain~

Hiee Bunnies, actually yesterday I informed my followers on Instagram that I'm going to update twice in a day tomorrow but I don't know how this chapter turned out way to long, so I decided to update today.

(Words-3258)

Also right now I'm overwhelmed by your response, we crossed 30k reads and 2k votes love you all.

Please let me know what you think about characters?

Now enjoy update and don't forget to follow me also tap on the star to vote....

Samrat POV:

"How did you know my mensuration cycle......."

She questioned in low but with curiosity in her voice, I can feel her fixed gaze upon my side profile.

I tilted my head towards her direction and blankly glance at her for a moment, i lowered my gaze and again focused my attention and placed a kettle.

I went near the refrigerator and took the milk then, i came back near the kitchen counter again all the time Avni was looking at me with pure rageful eyes all set to eat me for her dinner, I didn't know why after feeling all this, a small smile appeared on my lips which I hide before she even look at for once.

She put her hand over my shoulder and tapped it but I didn't look up, and poured the milk in the kettle and add some sugar and leave it after turning the flame on, I get back to chopping veggies.

When she didn't get attention from me, this time she hit me on the same spot obviously it didn't effect me at all, she groaned.

"Sam, stop behaving like a deaf tell me, how did you know about my mensuration cycle.....?"

She asked frustration clearly visible on her beautiful face, i cleared my throat and look up to lock our gaze with each other, she deeply look at my eyes, she srunched her nose like a baby that she is and most dangerous thing about her that makes my devil up her pouted lips 'O God' i forgot to blinked.

I didn't realize when my gaze move from her eyes to her plumpy, soft pink, delicious lips that i  just taste few minutes ago, I'm sure right now I'm just behaving like a creepy guy who literally can't think properly when she is around.

Before this kiss I'm totally in my control, literally I can handle myself being with her, the first day when I saw her i declared that she will be the one whom I'm get married to.

But still after so much difficulty i finally got able to win her heart, her love but I never tried to cross the limit, maybe it's common that being in relationship you atleast kiss her.

But for me, it's always seem impossible, i wanted to kiss her yet i always feel that if I try maybe she will leave thinking that i might be taking her advantage.

Now, it's getting serious her one move destroy my patience, self control everything, now she herself made me to taste now it's impossible to create any distance, she is in trouble now, but who will let her know.

I don't know what I will do today if she is not on her period, maybe everything turned out so different from now, but it's crime to hide such a things with her, first I need to find possible way to convince her that I'm not doing anything wrong which was obviously lie but still I will convince her to understand my situation and most importantly my love that comes above everything.

In my whole 28 years, i never feel anything for girls which is triggering for my family specially for maa, she wanted me to get married have children and live a happy married life, which I never desire to but when I came to see her everything changed into unexpected desire that i couldn't figure out.