13. Abhay Pratap Rathore

Another update!!

Samrat POV:

When I woke up I see the most beautiful sight of my life my love my Avni sleeping in my arm admiring her innocent face I waited two years to experience this moment finally I call her as my wife.

Soon I realised her bare skin tightly attached with me without looking down I already know that her bosoms are soon be exposed I closed my eyes to relax a bit I don't want to wake her up and hear her taunting I simply closed my eyes again and act like still sleeping.

After a while I feel her movement she tried to move away from me now I can't control..

"Stop moving away wifey, otherwise your Samantha and Rachel will appear in front of my eyes."

You already up, please don't look at me and remove your hand I have to go Sam?"
She asked in low voice and looking at me with embarrassment.

"Instead of saying good morning to your newlywed husband, you are asking to leave, am I that bad?" I uttered with a teasing smirk on my lips.

She became tomato, soon I told her to freshen up, she went and I make breakfast for both of us , I also hired a maid I don't want her to take stress about anything, we have our breakfast in silence, I gave her phone and soon I leave for my office.

As soon as I settled in car driver started moving to Thakur's industries, I reached there without looking at anyone I directly press lift button to my cabin floor, when I entered into my cabin I saw dadu, papa, Pratham, Avyansh, Samarth and Arjun, seeing their expressionless face I didn't utter a single word and sat on my chair.

"You didn't even feel that you atleast have to inform us about your marriage, what do you think about yourself Samrat?"
Papa shouted furiously while banging on table, I glared at Arjun, Pratham and Avyansh one by one.

"Stop glaring at them, answer me your maa and dadi are waiting for your marriage for our daughter in law, what you want to say?"

Papa uttered furiously, I didn't say anything and look at dadu to help me out of this situation.

"Relax Sanjay, he will answer us first calm down and listen to him." Dadu tried to convince him calmly while sitting on sofa.
Papa exhaled deeply and wait for my answer.

"As I told you all that her family tried to married her off to someone else without her concern, i thought I have some time to think properly how to pull her off from her toxic family but to my suprise I got her message and she said that her family took her phone and caged her they are leaving for Banaras immediately I can't make any conclusion and directly stop all vehicles and when I found her she is brutally beaten by her so-called father because they found about her boyfriend I didn't take second and after leaving her family behind I married her in a temple and also bought a house she is there right now and she is covered with bruises and right now I can't take her any where."

I finished, look at them I can see shock, concern and mostly anger in their eyes.

"How is she now?" Dadu asked in low voice with concern.

"She is okay." I replied soon someone banging door urgently I shouted "come in"

One of my trusted men came inside totally in rush he is looking at everyone and then his eyes met me I nodded to continue.

"Sir Abhay Pratap Rathore got to know about ma'am and he sent a box with red rose flower bouquet."
He muttered trying to breathe properly which seem like impossible for him. I calmly replied.

"Bring it to me." He bring that box and bouquet, I opened the box and see the box painted in blood I didn't bother and took the Letter and started opening it,

Letter...
"Congratulations to most eligible bachelor of mafia world for your wedding Sartaj , I heard that your wife is your life you can't live without her you know in our world we can't love someone because it's take their life but you did that, if you want to safe her give your weapon company otherwise forgot to have a normal married life with her."

"Bheekh mangna koi isse sikhe."
("Someone learn to beg from him") I mocked with a smirk he has no idea what he is doing while dragging Avni into all this. I will make his whole life nightmare for himself.

I put letter again in box, Samarth took it and read it loud so that everyone can hear it, I take that box and bouquet and throw it in dustbin. Everyone look at each other then papa said.

"Now what are you going to do?, Bring her at mansion we take care of her and also she will be safe."

"I will handle everything don't worry now Pratham, Avyansh try to find his location we are leaving as soon as we will find his location."

I uttered in serious and dominating voice and look at them, they nodded and leave for their cabin.

"Samarth bring her to mansion, from now onwards she is leaving with us and you Samrat aka Sartaj live your life happily with Abhay." Papa said I jerked off and look at him how will he scratch Avni from me she is my wife.

"I am her husband I will protect her from everyone and no one have right to take her away from me." He rolled his eyes and asked.

"By the way, what our daughter in law name?" Papa muttered in slow voice and we  heard a sound we three turn our head to the direction where Samarth laughing at this question.

"Advika bhabhi, what papa you have so many spy you still don't know." Samarth said while laughing like a mad men.

"Okay we are leaving now, tried to stay with her and if you need help then directly contact us." Dadu complete and stand up from his place and before leaving he patted my shoulder and they leave.

Finally around 10 pm they got to know about his location i decided to leave, I sat in my car and driver stopped the car in few distance from our house, all the i didn't receive her call because I know today I have to leave I don't know about how many day, I take hurried step towards our flat and opened the unexpected she is awake till now, without listening her.

"I need to leave Avni......."

***

Tomorrow I will upload another chapter so stay tuned for upcoming chapters.♡

Follow me for more information, vote and comment.

💗