10. Her saviour

Hello, I hope you all are doing great, I upload another chapter, I hope you will like it.

Please vote guys if you like this story...♡

Advika POV:

I silently sobbing while sitting in back seat of car, maa glared at me with her blood red short eyes, I tried my best to control it but, it seems like it never gonna stop now.

Papa talking with inspector while I keep my gaze low, suddenly I heard someone running outside but I didn't bothered to look at them.

I heard someone open the door of car, I lift my lashes to look at the person, we both get startled by looking at each other, for a second my mind turn blank, I feel like I'm dreaming right.

"Avni, are you okay?"

Sam asked calmly but with thinned brows and concern in his voice, I can feel he is desperate to listen my answer.

I nodded. But my tears said all that I didn't able to explain him right now.

"Come, we have to leave."

He intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled out of car.

"Where?"

I question him with little bit confusion not about going with him but, where he will take me to?

"I told you later if you want to live happiest life with me this is last option we can do."

He said with seriousness in his voice straight look at my eyes.

Before, I take my step!!, Papa come from behind and held my left hand and pulled me with his full force, Jay also come out of car and stand beside him and glared at me and Sam, papa looking at me with red eyes with disguise in it for me.

"Who are you? How dare you to drag her like this? leave her hand or I will complaint against you bastard!!"

Papa shouted, everyone started enjoying this drama while pecking their head outside their window.

"Then, complaint against me I want to go to police station."

Sam uttered in dominating voice that I never heard before, his jaw clenched and he make his grip tight in my hand.

Before papa continue, two men's coming to us with hurried step, they are looking like him like similar, I never seen them before.

"Bhai, you go we will handle them."

One of them said while looking at inspector who is observing everything behind us, inspector started taking slow steps towards us.

"Good morning, Thakur sahab."

He greeted them or Sam?, I moved my eyes inspector to Sam, to know the answer of my unknown question.

Both men nodded, and look at me I immediately lowered my gaze and tightly hold his hand. He look at me and assure me that everything is fine.

"Advika sit in the car, we are getting late!!"

Papa utter gritting his teeth, I suddenly shiver looking at him, I remember last night what he did with me, I started sobbing....

Sam, get startled by my suddenly behaviour, he held my both hand in his, and he asked.

"What happened, just tell me what you want, if you say yes then the whole world can't stop me to make you my wife."

He assured words did something to me, his eyes hold lots of concern, care and love.

"I.... want to.....marry you?"