6. Her wedding announcement

Advika POV

You are not going anywhere Advika .......... "

I jerked my head towards the sound. To only find, papa looking at newspaper.

"What do you mean? " I managed to questioned, looking at him unbelievable.

"Hum... actually I think you don't need to go college ."

"What , why do you think that I don't need to go college" I asked with frustration , I am on vedge to cry.

"Don't question me back , this my order Advika and you have to follow this if you want a shelter."

He finished sentence, I felt numb by his sentence, how can a father talk to his daughter like this? If I don't follow his order, he is going to throw me out of this house.

"Okay then, kick me out, I also don't feel like you are my family you never treat me like a family member ."
I fired back boiling with anger, loud enough that makes dhriti came down stairs taking quick step.

"Tameez kaha gayi Advika, tumhare papa se baat kar rahi ho "
( "Where is your manners advika, you are talking to your father" )

This time maa shouted with intense gaze that fixed on my face , if she had power to burn someone with her intense gaze then at this moment, I am the someone.

"Di what happened " dhriti asked, coming towards me with hurried step.

"Nothing, stay here and be keep quiet, I don't want to hear a single word come out of your mouth, you are child don't poke your nose in this matter, we can handle this, understand "
Chachi, her mother muttered in slow voice but enough to listen everyone how was present here while holding her right arm harshly makes her hiss in pain.

"Maa, but di...."
She tried to defeat her but , before she completes her mother glared at her furiously. Dhriti look at me with console in her eyes , completely ignored her mother.

I looked at her, I nodded as a sign to stop her speaking another word that makes her situation worsened.

She did not look convinced with my sign but , still she stop uttering any moving my gaze dhriti to my father, I emotions completely changed with in second, I said ....

"He is not my father, he never treat me like a daughter, his own daught..... "
Slap......

I sentence broke, unwanted tears slip on my cheeks, i harshly wiped it off , moving my gaze to right side I come to see my mother with bloodshot eyes anger oozing out from her eyes, completely ignored her.

"I didn't lie about this, in this so-called family no one cares about daughters , they only need a son , after me some day you all started dragging dhriti in yours so called family reputation"
I said furious, anger dripping from my voice.i continue...

"But what is your motive behind stopping my college?"
I managed to questioned, thinned brows, tried to stop tears that were unknowing slipped out of my eyes.

" You don't have to know about that"

He said blankly with any expression like he didn't care about anything.

"What do you mean? by you don't have to know about that?"

"I said what I have to, now go to your room and think about this"
He said placing newspaper in side table.

"You did not leave anything for me to think "
I managed to say, feeling like lifeless with the situation.

"Stopping making your situation worsened advika I warned you"
This time he shouted, looking straight at me.

"I want to complete my college then achieve my goals, I wanted to become independent, why you are not trying to understand this single thing?"

I said in slow voice looking at everyone, hoping that anyone try to take my side but no one they behave like heartless people.

"Listen to me Advika last time and this is final "
My father said pointing his index finger towards me.

"After one week in this family no one stop you from doing anything, you are free, you can do anything you want but after one week"
He said making me qurious, I want know what is going to happen after one week.

"What do mean after one week? What's going to happen after, this one week?"
I tried to asked.

"Your wedding......."
As soon as he finished, I moved my gaze from him to my mother, stupid me thinking that she support me but she ignored me and moved her gaze to my father.

"How can you all do this to me "
I shouted blood boiled with anger oozing out of my voice, two drops of tears slipped from my eyes.

"Don't shout advika, we are doing this for your better life after getting married, they allow you to do what you want "

This time chacha ji said making me more furious, they think I am a fool who spend her 22 years with this family and absorbing this harsh reality of this family now telling me that a unknown family support me with my career, who are chosen by them.

"What if they did not?"
Controling my emotions I managed to say, hearing me everyone out of their words, after five minutes silence.

"Then, be a perfect daughter in law and spend your life according to them like all housewife "
Maa said, without any hesitation emotionless.

I was completely shock by this statement of her, as a women itself she told me this without any hesitation.

"Are you for real ?"
I uttered, thinned brows.

"Yes, I know what I'm talking about and it's better if you except this as soon as possible, you are not different and one day you have to get married, give birth and you are not a child advika you are 22 years old......."

Ignored her completely, because now I believe that there is no sense of humour left in this people they never understand the feelings of mine.

I started talking hurried step towards stairs, I can heard faded voice of them from living room but I ignored them and started moving to my room I open the door with jerk and move inside closed the door with thud sound behind my back.

I fell in my bed hiding my face in pillow, I broke down completely and started sobbing.

I thought I may end up my life before destroying my life like this, but I can't waste my life for people like them.

But as their thoughts come to my mind, my sobbing sound increase....

***

I hope you like this chapter♡ ,upcoming chapters will be super fun, get to know about that...

Follow, vote and comment down below...

💗