32. His intense gaze~

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know I'm too late to update this chapter but but I fell very ill this days, i don't know why and now i feel little better, so I wrote this chapter.

Also because of this or maybe i didn't see the last chapter, i completely forgot that in promo it was Samrat's POV and after writing almost whole chapter i realised that i wrote Advika's POV so please again sorry for that but it didn't effect the chapter so don't be upset.

Also thankyou so much for your patience and enjoy..

16+ content

Advika POV:

Slowly he opened my hook, I felt as if my breathing had stopped, when his cold hand touch my bare skin little bit, I did wear bra for safety but now it's confirmed that I can't hide it from him, he opened the last hook of the blouse that securing my body.

"Breath..Avni." He murmured seductively, I took a deep breath, he slowly leaned over my ear and started sucking my earlobe, making me dig my nails in his shoulder.

"Aaahhh.." i moaned.

He pulled away, straightened himself his hand still resting on side of my waist, i didn't look up being completely timid, at a leisurely pace he lifted my face holding my chin, i didn't uplift my lashes.

"Look at me.."

He said in dominating voice and collecting lots of courage I managed to lift my lashes, his blue orbs darkened fixing over my face, unknowning I sucked on my lower lips seeking his attention towards my lips his eyes got thinned.

He lifted his right hand and slowly caressed my lips causing me to leave my lips, i inhaled deeply, he detached the blouse, my bosoms popped out slightly from my bra visible to his eyes.

His gaze fixed upon them making me more timid, my body trembled with his touch on my bare shoulder unknowning, something twisted inside my abdomen, i glistened my lips.

I could feel my light pink bra didn't help me out covering my bosoms, I'm feeling anytime soon my already erected nibbles come out from bra and shamelessly serve them to him.

"..Should we do rest of the activities on our bed.." He whispered in teasing tone, his voice sounded more deeper today i don't know why making me more wetter, smirk playing on his face, i narrowed my eyes not knowing what exactly he's asking being totally lost in his thoughts.

"Mmm?" Unknowingly i whispered in low voice, he leaned over little closer to me i didn't move back, he give a light squeeze on my waist making me jump on my place.

"Should we continue this on our bed, it'll be more comfortable for you na Avni.."

He murmured shamelessly, eventually he's not wrong maybe we both get more comfortable but his expression not helping me to think about anything, i slowly nodded and fixed my gaze over his face, he smiled.

He snaked his arm around my waist and carrying me into bridal style, bashfully I hide my face in the crook of his neck, slowly I caress his Adam apple he groaned sightly and rolled his eyes looking at me.

I giggled and softly planted a kiss on his Adam apple without breaking the eye contact with his ocean blue orbs that now turned darkened with desire or lust, i don't know what exactly he's feeling right at this moment but I'm totally get wet just by his little make out.

I can't imagine what happens when we do that, our sweating body touching each other making me shiver with sensation all over my body, his tightened his grip on my body keeping me secured.

"You're making me hard."

He breathed near my face, we are close enough that our nose touched with each other, he attached his lips against mine still carrying me, i tilted my head for better access and held his nape with right hand and with my free hand.