34. Please stay with us~

Sorry for the late update but now everything is shoutout so now, I'll update thrice in a week, also a guy DM me that I have lots of grammatical mistakes and yes I know because this chapters are not edited.

I already said before in some of the chapters, but still I try to improve that but when I asked on Instagram about updates so most of the people voted on not edited so this chapter is not edited and also at the end of this chapter read.

The small part of this book that has some better words and let me know what you want should I write my chapters like that one or my previous one are okay.

Target - 200 likes
Comment (as you wish)

16+ mature content

Samrat POV:

"Just stay here for tonight it's too late Samrat.."

Maa muttered with hope in her voice looking continuously me and Avni, I don't have problem with this but I want Avni to be uncomfortable even for a bit, I turned to face her, she's already looking at me.

"Maa, we'll stay next time."

I tried to convince her, wanting her to quit this topic, I still don't know what she wants obviously I can't ask her infront of everyone because that makes her to agree with this.

How can she manage to ruin her image infront of her beloved in-laws.I could already she is going to be the most pampered child in this mansion.

Everyone loved her specially maa I'm happy to see her happiness that visible on her face, but at the same time a little bit jealous to share her time with them.

"Advika, do you want to go?"

Maa asked her, totally ignoring me, and fixed her hopeful gaze on her, Avni fighting with her fingers I'm sure, she is nervous to answer, I can't control myself.

"Maa, if you ask her like this how can she deny that?"

I said in flat tone but with seriousness, Avni lift her lashes to face me, and slightly nodded her head into no, I frowned my eyebrows and glared at her, she was quick enough to lowered her head, damn this girl.

"Stop glaring at bhabhi bhai, she's getting afraid of you."

Samarth stated adding fuel in my mind, i turned to his side and shot a glare at him, he hide behind Pratham, Pratham and Avyansh both standing there quietly listening everything.

"Maa look bhai, he is glaring like he'll eat me when I'm alone."

Samarth muttered in low voice with puppy face, peeking behind Pratham shoulder, maa look at me with anger, what I did he is the one who talk against me infront of my wife.

"Maa.." I was about to say something, when she cut my voice off.

"You keep your mouth shut Samrat, I'm talking to my daughter." Maa uttered and again look at Avni.

"Maa...." I tried to protest.

"What maa..?"

She questioned back being furious, I quickly pressed my lips tightly tried to avoid Mahabharat on her first day.

"Bhabhi, please stay with us."

This time Pratham muttered in his calm voice making all family members shocked, he actually never shows any expression when something happened with anyone, but always care about everything, he is such a reserved person.

"Yes, beta tomorrow we'll not say anything." Dadi said and join him with soft smile on her face.

"Yes, beta your dadi and maa is right." Dadu muttered, now it's getting hard to deny, I'm okay with her decision but I can't say anything now, maa is ready beat shit out me if I try to say something now.