31. The spicy proximity~

Update,

Thankyou prachiisaikia and   RLMIICYIFY for your suggestion in the previous chapter after when everything got settle down I'll make an account there.

I'm sorry for late update but right now suddenly something happened in my personal life that completely shocked me, I can't able to do anything.

Don't forget to read promo of the next chapter..

Advika POV:

I woke up early today, checked on the time in my alarm watch which shows 5 am, i looked in my side, he's no where he already woken up such a disciplined man, I inhaled deeply and rubbing my eyes I got off from the bed and went to bathroom for my morning routine.

Last night after knowing about him, that just ached my heart but there are so many questions I wanted to ask him, if he is son of abundant family then why he's living simply life with a common girl who didn't even belongs to a upper middle class.

I frustrating shook my head, after doing my morning business and took a refreshing shower after that i came out from bathroom wrapped around a towel over my body.

I went towards closet and wore peppermint colour short kurti with jeans and do some skin care, when I was about to apply lipbalm i heard door opened with thud sound snapped my head towards the door.

He already dressed up in his office attire white shirt with black pants, i ignored him his steps closing the distance between us, I took a deep breath and did my incomplete skin care.

He came and stood behind me and slowly his arm wrapped around my waist pulling closer to him, i released deep breath before I jerked off his hand he buried his face in crook of my neck i felt his warm and heavy breaths on my skin.

"S-Samrat....stopp." I managed to say, inhaled a deep breath, unexpectedly he take my soft skin between his teeth i gasped with sudden action, i tried to pull out from his hold but he is not ready to leave me that easily.

"What did you call me?" He breathed in deep husky voice but more like a dominating voice.

"W-What you hear?" My voice come out as a mere whisper, he buried in my neck even more taking my breath away.

It's true I can't resist him, it's actually weird before we got married we used to spend time together most of the he just kiss my forehead and cheeks more than that we hug sometimes accept this he also be in his limits never tried to be close to me, even i never tried to make a first move it feels wrong to have this kind of relationship before marriage but now all unholy things get into my mind, but yesterday he destroyed everything for not telling me truth did he thing I'm stupid whatever he'll do I'll accept everything?, no never he needs to learn a lesson.

"Leave...me, what you think ha?, you did it even care to explain, why you lied to me, seriously, and here you're trying to be romantic, kissing me here and there trying to divert my mind, are you freaking serious Sam..?"

I pushed him using my full strength and yelled at him loudly, but he didn't step back only he loosened his grip so that I can easily get out of his arm, his eyes darkened he took a step forward making me step back naturally.

"What you want to know atleast tell me, last night suddenly.... you started crying without uttering one word I'm not a mind reader who'll know everything by seeing your face..."

He exclaimed in little loudly, to be honest it didn't effect me because I know he'll ever harm no matter how much he's in pressure he never looses his hold on his mind.

"Your father is the trustee of my college you belongs to a worthy family and still you didn't tell me.."

"Now he's your father as well Avni, can you just stay calm for a minute to understand something, yesterday you're crying out of the sudden because saying anything and now you're shouting top of your lungs, atleast relax you overthinker brain for seconds he needs rest..."