48. Dance teacher~

Important!!

Actually this app is not protecting our stories, I heard it from so many writers and as a writer, I really don't want my hard work get ruined like this.

Also there are deleting stories, so obviously I don't want that, so suggest me some app so that I can publish the book there, (please don't recommend inkitt or Scrollstack for free, that is the only website we can earn right now, so except these two suggest some other apps or website)

Don't forget to read promo.

Two months later

ADVIKA'S POV 

It's been almost a month, and after that night, I wasn't able to move my legs for almost a week.

He took care of me like always, and I didn't say anything because I also enjoyed that night, even if the consequences were worse than I imagined.

But now I'm happy, and he didn't even touch me for a month after that out of guilt, and one night I made him do that no matter what, and he did.

And between these two months, my final exam got finished, and today I'm going to my dance academy for the first time.

I'm super excited but a little bit nervous, as I never did this before, but everyone in the family really encourages me a lot, especially my charming handsome.

I named it Amrat Nithyalaya Dance School; these names were suggested by Samarth, who is like my best friend, and he combined my and Sam's names together, and we got these.

I really loved this, and even everyone, Sam, got really busy nowadays because he quit his job and joined family business as Papa and Dada Ji wanted him too.

He seems okay with this, so I didn't interfere in this and respect his decision as he is the one who has to do this job.

I took a deep breath, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I'm all ready in my baby pink anarkali suit, reaching to my ankle.

"You are looking absolutely breathtaking, my wife." I smiled. He pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned my head backward and rested it on his chest.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and deeply inhaled my scent. Unknowingly,  a smile appeared on my lips.

"You are looking devilishly handsome, my husband." 

He smiled and held my chin; he slowly turned my face to the side and kissed my lips, slightly sucking on them. I also got to melt in the kiss and reciprocated.

He left my lips when I got out of breath, and then we both turned to look at the mirror reflection. Our eyes met with each other.

"So, are you ready for your first day at your dance school?" He asked in a calm voice while lightly caressing my waist. I inhaled deeply and said,.

"Yes, I'm all ready." We both smiled, and suddenly I hugged him. It's so overwhelming for me; my dream has finally come true.

He tightly embraced me in his arms. We stayed like that without saying anything, and after some time we pulled out.

"Let's go," He murmured and held my hand. We both moved towards the door and went downstairs to the dining area, where everyone was sitting in their respective places.

"Good morning," We both wished everyone, and they did the same with a huge smile on their faces. Sam pulled the chair out for me, and we both got settled.

"So, bhabhi, are you excited?" Samarth stated with a grin on his face. I smiled and nodded, my head hurried, and suddenly I heard everyone laughing at us, making me embarrassed.

"It's okay, you both are so cute to handle," Dadi Ji muttered. Finally,  I felt a little less embarrassed with her words. Sam served me breakfast like always, even though I requested that he don't do that, but still, he didn't care about it.

Everyone had their breakfast with a little chitchat like we used to do. Pratham bhaiya and Avyansh bhaiya were both quite mysterious, like Sam, but they never behaved strangely with me.

After we finished with our breakfast, everyone was ready to leave for the office, and now even I have to go.

Maa came out of the kitchen with a small bowl and spoon. I looked at it, and it's curd with sugar. Right now, I feel emotional.

My own family never treated me like this; even though I tried my best with everything, in return, I always ended up getting hurt by them.

I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I tried to stop them, but like always, they fell from my eyes. I immediately lowered my head to avoid everyone's attention.

"Hey, why are you crying? Look,  this is a very special day for you and even for us. Just start your day with a huge smile on your face." I slowly lifted my head with teary eyes. He gently cupped my cheek with her free hand and lovingly caressed it.

I parted to utter something, but nothing came out. My throat felt dry, but somehow I managed to press a smile.

She forwarded the spoonful of curd. I opened my mouth and ate it. I bent down and touched her feet, and he gently placed her hand on my head.

"Give your best; I know my Avni will be the best teacher." She cooed and pecked on my forehead. I smiled, and after that, I took blessings from the elders.

And then Sam again took my hand to hold. We made our way towards the door and finally got settled inside the car.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Everything is so overwhelming. Sam gently squeezed my hand, definitely sending comfort into my body.

"Nervous?" He asked in a low voice while starting the car engine.

"A little bit," I replied while looking outside the window. Because it was so calming today, I turned on the music to get more peace.

Throughout the whole drive, we didn't exchange a single word, but as always, there was peace and love. From time to time, he kept looking at me, and I did the same.

He stopped the car in front of the huge building—my dream place, my Amrat Nithyalaya Dance School.

"Let's go, Mrs. Thakur; students were waiting for you to come." I didn't realise when Sam opened the door for me. I gazed at his hand, which he extended for me. I slowly took his hand and took a step forward.

We both went inside the building; everyone greeted us; the staff were chosen by Sam, as he wanted the best for me.

Even though he started advertising a month ago, I don't know why parents were ready to send their children to a beginner teacher.

I have zero experience teaching them, but I performed in my school and college, and I almost died to convince my father to get me admission to the dance school. Finally, after begging him for three months, he agreed, and there I got the knowledge of how to perform and how to teach.

"Avni, they're waiting for you." I came out of my thoughts and looked at Sam. He gave me a gentle reminder of why we were here. I nodded my head, and we moved towards the room.

As soon as we entered,.

"GOOD MORNING TEACHER!" The students shouted in union, making me jump in my jump. I was shocked, but finally a sweet smile appeared on my lips looking at them.

They look super excited to attend classes; they're all different ages. I turned to face Sam; he's looking at me with a adorable smile.