3. Blood and screams~

SAMRAT'S POV

After she vanished from my view, I let out a long breath, pondering about her, I am aware that she conceals numerous secrets, and I made every effort to uncover them.

However, whenever I inquired, she would always hesitate, causing me to refrain from making her feel uneasy, instead, I decided to give her space and time, hoping that one day she will confide in me completely.

Completely Lost in her thoughts I look at the sky still standing there in the same position where she leaves.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air, just to divert my thoughts its been will we are in relationship but sometimes that we both have our secret and we both needed time to share our secret, finally after good ten minutes.

Lost in my own thoughts, I gaze up at the sky, which remains unchanged since she departed, I shut my eyes and take a deep breath, hoping to clear my mind.

We've been together for a while now, but there are moments when we both have our own secrets and need time to share them, finally, after a good ten minutes.

A man swiftly approached me, bowing his head as he opened the car door, I quietly took my place in the back seat, stealing one final glance outside before shifting my focus elsewhere.

I leaned backwards resting my head in the seat, and my hand on my lap, I took a deep breath, the peace silence broke with my phone ring, I pull out my phone and maa name flashing on the phone screen, I cut the call, before thinking twice.

"Good afternoon boss."

Arjun wised me from the passenger seat about the person standing there with the guard, I had already noticed him, and I nodded in response, Arjun then extended his hand and gave me back my macbook.

I logged into my email account and began going through my inbox, I had to make sure I didn't miss any important emails, especially regarding the meeting.

I have to attend tomorrow, since I have some other plans for today, I quickly skimmed through the emails and then focused on my work for a bit.

I completely forgot that there's actually someone waiting for their death, and I'm not the kind of person who would be so heartless as to make them wait any longer. I need to give it to them as soon as possible.

"Turn left side we are going to hell mansion and Arjun call Pratham to come there as soon as possible he know every single detail about him."

I was sitting in the back seat, writing an email to Mr. Kapoor, when I spoke in my deep and commanding voice.

I hardly have any time to do anything else besides work, but maa is always scolding me for it.

"Okay boss."

He replied, while turning back side and looking at me from his shoulder, he turned back and then started doing his work.

Throughout the entire journey, there was complete silence, not a single word was spoken by anyone.

Eventually, we arrived at our destination, which felt like hell, just as I was about to step out, Arjun came over and kindly opened the door for me.

I cautiously stepped outside and shot a quick glance at the hell mansion, It was undeniably the scariest place my enemy had ever encountered.

The mansion loomed large, but its walls concealed the agonizing screams that echoed within, with a mix of trepidation and curiosity.

I made my way towards the entrance, as I approached, the massive gate creaked open, beckoning me to venture inside.