14. Trustee and scholarship

1k reads guys 💗🥹, thank you so much as a new writer this feels amazing, continue your voting in every chapters and follow me for more information♡

Now, enjoy update....

Advika POV:

"I need to leave Avni......."

"W-h-a-t, where, are you fine?"
I managed to say I look at him head to toe, he look exhausted.

"I have to go for business trip I really don't know for how many days but, as soon as I settle everything I will inform you don't need to stress yourself, please Avni and yes don't do any work and I also hired a driver, he will drop you and pick you from college, do not tell anyone that you are married behave like before you used to okay and I love you so much."

He finished in one go and started packing his clothes in hurry and finally he stop and our gaze meet each other I wanted to cry I don't know but I feel that something is wrong he held my neck and slowly pulled me towards him he leans forward and placed his lips on the corner of my lips my whole body shivered with his movement, he move back and kissed my forehead and hug me tightly in his embraces, he whispered.

"Told that maid to apply ointment on your back every single day without skipping and also take your medicine on time I will try my best to come earlier, okay Avni?"

I nodded, he detached his body and move to main door, I also take my step behind him.

"Don't forget to have proper meal Sam."

I muttered while trying to control my outburst. He nodded before leaving, I quickly went to bedroom and see his moving car from window, car disappeared soon I sat on bed and started sobbing, I don't know when I fell asleep after crying sobbing for long time.
.
.
.
.
I wake up with jerk, continuously someone knocking on the door, I stand up from bed and went to door, I opened the door seeing a women looking like she is in her 40s, maybe she is her.

"Actually sir appointed me for household ma'am." She said with smile, I smiled too.

"Come, what's your name?, And yes don't call me ma'am just Advika."
I uttered while waking with her and lead her towards the kitchen.

"Reema didi, and sir strictly told me to call to ma'am." She muttered in low voice and started doing her work, mention about him again I feel heavy in my chest.

"Okay if you need any help so call me, Reema didi " I said and moved to our bedroom to take shower.

Soon I take shower, I'm wearing blue kurti with jeans, watch and I hide my nuptial chain inside my kurti and wear a scarf around my neck, I pick up my bag and leave the room, Reema didi already done with her work and she started serving me when I said.

"I can manage, come you also have breakfast with me."

"No ma'am, I'm fine you enjoy." She muttered in low voice and lowered her gaze, everything is so different here, Sam leave without giving me proper information and now her behaviour she sounded so professional like we watch in movies.

I quickly complete my breakfast and leave the house when I came out of building a driver already waiting for with car he greeted me, soon I reached infront of my college, I come out of car, and said "bye bhaiya" he smiled and before I entered.

"Hey idiot, Where were you for so many days and you didn't even tell me? You should have at least sent me a message saying that you were not unwell or are you fine? Showed it to the doctor!!"

My bestfriend Pragati shouted behind me and with that everyone around us started staring at us, I turned back and said.

Actually, my phone was broken and there was a little drama at home, leave all this for now, I will tell you later and tell me what happened in college when I take leave.

"Tell me now not later what happened?" Being frustration she uttered.

"Please Pragati." I pleaded. " Okay just because you are going to tell me later." She muttered cutely with pouted lips we both giggled and entered our college we moved to our class room when peon came.

"Advika principal sir call you in his office, after your class go and meet him." He completed and went from there.

"I haven't done anything, will he suspend me?" I started bitting my nails out of stress, she suddenly slap my hand and glared.

"Nothing will happen, always think positive."
She tried to convince me with her word.

I nodded and we both entered our class room. The class was almost normal as usual or in other words I was so distracted that I was afraid of going to the principal's office, everyone started leaving as class was over, me and Pragati were taking step towards principal office.

"Wait for me, don't you dare if you move from here." I uttered in warning tone and knock on the door, he give me permission, I entered someone sitting on chair infront of principal sir, I can't see his face.

"Good morning sir, you call me." I muttered while looking at sir and that man's back one by one.

"Yes actually I have a good news for you." Principal sir said with joy, I look at him in confusion waiting for next sentence. Absorbing my confusioned expression he uttered.

"The biggest trustee of this college wants to give you scholarship." For a second I can't understand what is going on here, I tried so many time for scholarship but I didn't get it and because my family didn't want me to continue my studies that's why I'm trying my best to get that.

"Sorry sir, but please can you repeat it one more time." I pleaded right now I really wanted to give tight hug to Sam, if he will be here, he will be happier than me.

"You get scholarship Advika Sen" He said with more happiness.

"Who is giving me scholarship, I would like to say thank you to them, Sir." I asked with hope and respect for him.

"He is already here, Mr Sanjay Singh Thakur sir, he is the one who choose you to give scholarship." He cleared, that person turned towards me and give me a genuine smile, I don't know but it's feel homely, I smiled and said.

"Thankyou so much Sir, I'm really grateful for this." He looked at me and smiled.

"Study hard and make us proud Advika bete." He uttered softly, his words sounds so pure , I nodded he stands from chair and came infront of me and gently placed his hand on my head.

"Take care of yourself." Saying this he went out, I looked at principal sir, he give me permission to go, I quickly went out Pragati is still waiting for me.

I told her everything, she is extremely happy for me, we both finished our classes and went out driver bhaiya already waiting for me, before I leave.

"When did your father started sending car to pick you up." She asked in shock and widened her eyes.

"I will tell you later, who sent this to pick me up okay darling, let's go together."

"No no, thankyou ma'am, I'm happy with my scooter I don't need that enjoy your car and don't skip college everything feels boring without you." She dramatically finished and we both leave for our home.

I reached home, I eat my lunch and take a nap, I did my usual routine to avoid missing him it feels so hard to divert my mind, around 11 pm, I lay on my bed soon my thoughts broke with sound of my phone.

"How is my baby squirrel.....?

***

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
beauty_writess

Okay bye👋
Lots of love💗