Boys Will Be Boys (Josh Dun) *SMUT*

The only word to describe your older brother's best friend Josh was simple;

Erotic.

There was not a day that he was not over at your brother's house that you shared with him playing video games, shirt on and off.

Josh was 35.

You were 20.

See, your parents were always traveling for work. You still lived at home, but did not share the traveling love they did. When they decided to sell their home for an RV, you took up renting with your brother. You were the baby of the family. Your mom and dad having you much later in life. There was a 15 year difference between you and your brother. His wife was a few years younger than him, and you two instantly became best friends too.

She also was Josh's little sister.

Can I make it anymore obvious?

Today, Josh was over helping your brother and his wife redecorate the nursery for their expected daughter before the due date. You were not helping out at all, but was soon dragged in to help. Your brother and his wife needed to get a new panel piece because the one they bought was not the right size. They asked you to stay behind with Josh and help out until they got back. 

They also was getting food on the way back, but would be back in around an hour or so to finish up for the day. When the door was locked, you heard them get into the car and drive away. You turned back around to Josh who was standing there in overalls with a crop top underneath it. 

"Can you hand me that long circle piece there next to your foot?" He asked, pointing to the wall decoration on the floor. You nodded picking the piece up and handing it over to him.

"You're quiet. Normally we cannot shut you up," he chuckled.

It was true, you usually never shut up, but it's not every day your crush is stuck in a house with you for at least an hour. 

You shrugged.

"Just tired I guess." 

"Well, we could take a break? I mean, I can, you just started," he joked. You rolled your eyes at him.

You both walked back into the living room. Josh sat down, making sure he wasn't getting paint anywhere on the couch. You sat on the opposite side of the couch awkwardly, your stomach quietly flipping.

"Your brother said you were into games?" He asked to break the silence. You nodded.

"Yeah, but prolly nothing you'd like."

"Don't matter what I like. I'm trying to make conversation."

"Okay, sorry. What games do you life then, Josh?"

"Mario Kart and Fortnite," you playfully gagged. He went red.

"Gross."

"Fuck you, what do you play? Sims, like a bitch," he retorted which made you laugh hard.

"Rude first off. Also, Sims is more adults than Fortnite." His eyes rolled.

"Please, living life through a character? Boring, it's a snoozefest." You punched his arm playfully.

You regretted that.

He grabbed your fist and leaped closer to you, turning your fist on yourself, softly connecting it with your chin.

"Why're you hitting yourself? Why're you hitting yourself?" He repeated over and over. You laughed hard, pleading him to stop.

Josh climbed on top of you and began touching your sides.

How did he know you were ticklish there? Only your brother knew that.

"s-STOP Joshua, you're gonna make me pee myself,"

"Do it, bitch," he snarled playfully.

Did you have a degradation kink?

Finally, he gave up and climbed off you, but still sat close to you.

"I'm done. I'm only joking Y/N. Gotta have a little fun with my friends brother too."

"Is that what old people do for fun nowadays?"

"Old? Wow, I am not old at all. 35 is like the new 20." You scoffed.

"Yeah, I bet." You could see Josh's eyes get wider, "You couldn't handle a 20 year old." You said that before you could think about it.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, he licked his lips, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. I didn't mean it like that," you stammered.

"Like that? Like sexual?" You felt your face heat up. You dropped your eyes from his and stared at the floor.

"I really didn't mean to say that," you spoke quietly. He lifted your chin up, your eyes now level with his.

"Bet."

That was all he said before Josh was slowly coming closer to your face, making your breath ragged.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, his forehead resting on yours. You gulped, but nodded.

Josh kissed you, he slowly pushed you down onto the couch, climbing back on top of you as he undid the buttons on his overalls and took his crop top off. Your hands roamed freely against his abs, tracing them with your fingertips. 

He playfully nipped at your neck, sucking on the skin. He didn't do it for long to not leave any marks. He began pushing your shirt up, his torso on yours. He slowly sank in between your legs. Both of your breathing was ragged, panting for more.

However, the sound of the car coming back suddenly wasn't what you both expected.

Josh climbed off of you and tried to throw his shirt back on as you stood to collect yourself, sitting back down from your erection that was tenting in your jogging pants. You grabbed a pillow to hide it. Josh had only gotten one strap button when the door was rattling and in walked your brother and his wife.

"We forgot the receipt..." She stopped at the sight of us. She eyed slowly back from one to the other.

"Why'd you stop?" your brother asked. She was standing in the doorway.

"Sorry, contractions. I'm fine now," she walked in and your brother followed.

"This doesn't look like working?" Your brother eyed both of you.

"Oh, we was racing to see who could get the most done and just really tired ourselves out." Josh said and you nodded.

"It's been thirteen minutes since we left," he asked suspiciously.

"Don't you need the receipt?" you asked, snapping everyone back to reality.

"Josh, can you help me find it? And maybe don't race to find it either?" He asked.

"What can I say," he said as he stood up, turning back to you, "Boys will be boys."