You Come Out To Your Family (Tyler Joseph)

Your hands were clammy as you took a deep breath as you pushed off your bed and made your way to the living room where your parents sat. You were about to come out to your family. You didn't really know how they'd take the news. You was dating your boyfriend Tyler for a while now and would love to introduce him as your boyfriend rather than your friend.

Taking one last deep breath, you stepped into the living room, clearing your throat.

"Mom, dad. I have something I would like to talk to you about." Your parents looked up to where you stood, their expressions waiting for the news you were about to tell them.

"Go on honey, tell us," your mom smiled.

"You didn't get that girl Becky pregnant did you?" your dad joked with you, making you laugh a little.

"No I didn't. I don't really know how to say it, but please don't get upset with me, I can't help who I am..." the look from your parents face said it all. You mom stood up and ran to you, embracing you into a tight hug.

"It's okay Y/N, you don't have to go any further. We love you and accept you no matter what, ain't that right Y/D/N?" she said looking at your dad. He nodded as he stood to his feet.

"Always will be our little boy," your dad said which made you sigh with relief......

"How'd it go?" Tyler was bouncing around, nervous.

"Well. It went better than what my mind said it would." Tyler embraced you into a tight hug.

"We can be us finally," he took your hand and kissed it.

"I'm not gonna suck your face off man, not in front of them." Tyler laughed hard and you found yourself laughing too.

"I love you Y/N." Tyler kissed your lips gently.

"I love you too, Tyler."