Right Now? (Josh Dun) *SMUT*

You and Josh had been painting all day. Tyler had just left after helping for a few hours so you two were very much alone. You all had been painting the living room of your guys' apartment. You were wearing some old clothes you never wore and Josh wore a black muscle shirt with overalls. You couldn't deny the fact he looked sexy. However, you two were on opposite sides of the room.

"Hey Y/N?" Josh called to you.

"What babe?"

"I bet I can get my side of the wall done before you even get half of yours done." You could almost see his smirk.

"What does the winner get?" you asked curiously.

"I don't know, a prize?" he said very seductively.

"And the loser?"

"Bottom." Just the thought made you throb. It had been a while since you guys had done anything because of the tour and moving in so you were ready.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

With that, you guys were painting away as fast as you could. You always bottomed with Josh, so it'd be amazing to make him have to bottom. You only glanced over to see him glancing too.

"Cheater!" you laughed.

"Right back at you!" Josh's wall was still pretty bare compared to yours.

This would be a piece of cake.

So you thought.

Josh had seen how far ahead you was to him and wasn't gonna take a loss. So, he began to throw paint at you. You laughed as he began running back and forth distracting you. You would throw a little paint at him and he would throw some back at you. You were so caught up in the moment you didn't realize he was right behind you.

"Take this!" you had shouted. You was meaning to throw the paint off your brush at him, but instead you had painted his entire face. Josh stood there while the paint dripped off of him. He rubbed it off his face and out his eyes and stared at you.

"I'm sorry Josh-" you went to say but he had wiped his paint covered hands all over your face.

"That's an automatic disqualification. You lose," he smirked.

"You made that up!" you called out.

"So? Maybe you shouldn't try and paint me instead of the wall."

"Not fair."

"You know what that means?" he said as he licked his lips. His hands gripped your waist as he shoved his hard groin into yours.

"Right now?" Josh nodded his head.

"Right now," he said as his lips crashed into yours.