Mute (Tyler Joseph) Part 2

You haven't had much time to talk to Tyler since earlier this week. You both had exchanged numbers, but you knew he was still shy and shocked that you had even said yes to the date. Today was the day the two of you were going out. Tyler had sent you a message earlier today to make sure you still wanted to go out. You chuckled, throwing your phone on your bed and resumed getting ready for tonight.

On the other hand.....

(Tyler's POV)

"Tyler, you're freaking out over every little thing. Relax, everything is going to be okay," Josh told me. I turned around to him, frowning.

"Sorry," I meekly mumbled. Josh got up and stood in front of me, placing his hands on both of my shoulders.

"Tyler, you're perfect. Y/N is going to love you."

I huffed a little before my mouth turned upwards into a smile.

(Your POV)

It was now six in the afternoon. Almost on cue, there was a knock on the door to your apartment. You looked out the window and seen Josh's car sitting in the driveway. Josh would be tagging along and you thought it was cute. When you opened the door, Tyler was stood facing the road, unaware you were standing there.

"Tyler," Josh called from the car, motioning towards my direction. Tyler turned and jumped slightly, blushing at his mistake. He held some flowers in his hands.

"Are those for me?" you asked. He nodded and held them out for you to grab.

"They're beautiful Tyler, like you." Tyler blushed even deeper as you took them. You placed them in a vase with water before leaving so you could keep them longer. Once you both got inside the car, Tyler was sitting far from you. You took note and decided to sit in the middle seat next to Tyler.

"Much better," you breathed out. Josh started the car and you was now heading to your destination for the date. Tyler didn't say much, which you understood why. Josh turned the radio on to drown out the silence. You could feel Tyler want to make a move, but was very unsure on what it was exactly that he wanted to do. So, you decided to lace your fingers with his, making the raven haired boy blush and smile quietly. You leaned in a little closer to make him feel more comfortable.

Once you had arrived, the three of you headed inside the theater. Josh sat further away from you two so you could enjoy each others presence. When the movie started, you and Tyler held hands and you even rested your head on his shoulder. Tyler let out a content sigh and that's how you remained until the movie was over.

Dinner was just over at the arcade where Tyler and Josh both tried to show off in front of you. You also got to hear some of Tyler talking too which made you beam with joy. Towards the end of the night, Tyler had asked Josh to drop you off a couple of blocks from your apartment so he could walk you home. When you arrived to your doorstep, Tyler was still quiet.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Ty, I really did." Tyler was once again blushing.

"I did too," he quietly mumbled back.

"May I see you again?" you asked. He nodded quickly. He lingered for a while longer before you turned to go inside.

"Wait," he said, spinning you back around and placing a gentle kiss to your cheek.

"Thank you Tyler. Text me later to let me know you made it back home, alright?" He nodded. Josh's car quietly came up your driveway, pulling you and Tyler from your close embrace.

"Goodnight Y/N," Tyler said.

"Goodnight Ty."